stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

Haha. Well, I'm an older metal guy, as in born in 72, so forgive me if I don't get some of the references on here. When I was growing up, it was thrash metal, and I wasn't a big death metal guy.

I started on thrash as well, not sure what happened but somewhere along the line Thrash hopped off my radar and Death metal took over. Lately I've been getting back out of it though and enjoying all kind of different types of music. I post almost entirely in a Death Metal forum, and I still play in a Death Metal and a Melodic-death band, but I don't find myself listening to it that often anymore.

I started on thrash as well, not sure what happened but somewhere along the line Thrash hopped off my radar and Death metal took over. Lately I've been getting back out of it though and enjoying all kind of different types of music. I post almost entirely in a Death Metal forum, and I still play in a Death Metal and a Melodic-death band, but I don't find myself listening to it that often anymore.

Same thing happened to me, started with thrash then at some point death metal took over, then of course other styles came in but I still mostly listen to DM.

I never listen to thrash anymore, thrash was suppose to be heavy back in the 80's but death metal does that better.

Which certain songs make you go crazy and completely headbang your neck off?

Here is some of the ones that make me crazy:
Arch Enemy - The Immortal
Children of Bodom - Deadnight Warrior
Dismember - Skin Her Alive
Metallica - Ride The Lightning
Shadows Fall - Destroyer of Senses
Slayer - Angel of Death
Slayer - Disciple
Slayer - Raining Blood
Soilwork - Millionflame
Testament - Down For Life
The Crown - Blitzkrieg Witchcraft
The Crown - Executioner/Slayer of The Light
The Crown - Killing Star
The Haunted - Chasm
The Haunted - D.O.A.
Vader - Blood of Kingu

Stefan :lol:!! you remember? someone made a huge fucking bump in the COB-OT section. I think this thread is from 2003 :lol:!!!

I never watch anything he post.

+1

-[chop]-;10532185 said:
Same here. Last time i watched one of he's links, there was some dude eating fruit and drinking soda.

:lol: i stopped trying to figure that out about halfway through the video. who can eat the most bananas and drink shitty mountain dew is all i saw. great if youre a fat nerd who only eats doritos and drinks shit soda.

"how can he eat so much fruit and not get diarrhea"

Let's ignore him he is only wanting attention.

+1

:lol:

Would Present Stefan want to slap Stefan from 10 years ago for his music taste? And if so what will Future stefan think of Present Stefan? Maybe Future Stefan evolved into a giant swedish smiley face :).