stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

:lol:.

Having not read the books I am shielded from disappointment. I have read about 1/4 the way through the first book now, but I intentionally watched the show first. This way things can only get better rather than me bitching like everyone always does "The book is better, so therefore this movie/show sucks!", and now that I am acquainted with the characters the book is basically filling in all the information gaps I wanted to learn about.

Everyone that says you should read a book before its big-screen counterpart, has it wrong.

Everyone dies...DIE!!! :kickass:

yes DIE! :kickass:

:lol:.

Having not read the books I am shielded from disappointment. I have read about 1/4 the way through the first book now, but I intentionally watched the show first. This way things can only get better rather than me bitching like everyone always does "The book is better, so therefore this movie/show sucks!", and now that I am acquainted with the characters the book is basically filling in all the information gaps I wanted to learn about.

Everyone that says you should read a book before its big-screen counterpart, has it wrong.

i like to read the books before watching the movies/series because i can then imagine the characters instead of having pre-conceived notions on how they look and act etc :)

lol so br00talz