stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

Guys! Something fucked up is happening outside! There is fucking WATER falling from the sky! Wut I do?!

Go atop the highest mountain and there you will find a Magenta flower that only blooms when the moon is full, pick the flower. leave the mountain and go home and grind the flower up then put it in a jar. Then you will need to sleep for about an hour there you will be greeted by a God or a deity he or she will then tell you something that you must do. (I have already had this encounter) Then you will be told to find an ancient forgotten cave, go into cave and slay a three headed Lion there you will need to get all three hearts from its chest. Take the hearts atop the mountain on a night with no moon. Make a circle of candles sit within the circle and feast upon the hearts. Then you will appease the Rain Gods and the water will then stop.

:)

Go atop the highest mountain and there you will find a Magenta flower that only blooms when the moon is full, pick the flower. leave the mountain and go home and grind the flower up then put it in a jar. Then you will need to sleep for about an hour there you will be greeted by a God or a deity he or she will then tell you something that you must do. (I have already had this encounter) Then you will be told to find an ancient forgotten cave, go into cave and slay a three headed Lion there you will need to get all three hearts from its chest. Take the hearts atop the mountain on a night with no moon. Make a circle of candles sit within the circle and feast upon the hearts. Then you will appease the Rain Gods and the water will then stop.

:)

:lol:! This is the most reasonable reaction