stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

[ame]http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=TOHFv602nug[/ame]

:lol: The first joke cracks me up. The rest is also really good.

Frankie Boyle, Hugh Dennis, Andy Parsons, Russell Howard, Ed Byrne, Micheal McIntyre, Sean Lock, Bill Bailey (I don't like him, but pretty much everyone else does).... etc. That enough?:loco:
Edit: Just download some Mock the Week. Preferably the "Too hot for tv" dvd. It has all the stuff they had to cut out because it was too harsh:lol:

also: chamet/SMEE, tell me some funny English/British comedians. The ones you linked to were brilliant and German "comedy" is 99% more than embarrassing.

:lol: Actually there's this British-Iranian comedian who does a joke about German comedians, his name is Omid Djalili.
Some of my favourite comedians are Lee Evans (he's the best, I don't care what anyone says :p), Jimmy carr, Lee Mack and Frankie Boyle. I don't know much about older comedians because I've only recently started getting into stand up :p

:lol: Actually there's this British-Iranian comedian who does a joke about German comedians, his name is Omid Djalili.
Some of my favourite comedians are Lee Evans (he's the best, I don't care what anyone says :p), Jimmy carr, Lee Mack and Frankie Boyle. I don't know much about older comedians because I've only recently started getting into stand up :p

I can imagine real comedians finding Germans pathetic...I mean, it's just guys that think they're incredibly original shouting at their equally stupid audience. Mario barth is one of Germany's most popular comedians(the most popular I think, actually) and his most well-known joke is Fününününü. That word doesn't exist and it's not fucking funny. Argh.

But thanks, I'll do everything you two told me :p