stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

Ahaha. That is awesome. Ive spent most of my adult life in long term committed relationships, so I've been taking a step back from them and focusing on me some. Casual sex is surprisingly easy to come by, and it's certainly satisfying. Problem is I still find myself doing things in bed that I probably shouldn't be doing in a purely physical relationship (running fingers through hair, looking in their eyes, etc etc). Probably a reflection of deep down still wanting a monogamous relationship, even if not with these particular girls.

:lol:

man i hear you :p. but the nice thing is theres people out there just like you. and theres tons of hilarity at the missteps (i find them to be very "who gives a fuck" at this point). i have a story i was gonna keep to myself from a year ago or so, but i guess ill share since were all in love.

so i worked with a girl, she seemed nice. every time i talked to her i somehow fucked it up, im great like that. heres an example.
her- "hey niki, what are you doing this weekend"
me- "nothing much, you?"
"babysitting my nephew"
"that sucks lol"
".....no niki....i love my nephew"
ah......*i just turn away, im at my desk so i cant even leave*

but i managed to top that. she was doing some shit for abortion rights around here, so i sent her a message like hey its nice to see youre sticking up for womens rights blah blah blah women bear our children blah blah blah buncha women BS.

she responds with something like oh thats great, so glad to have support etc.

and i respond with, and i kid you not
"so.....you like abortion, i like abortion, maybe we go out sometime?"

:erk::puke:i thought it was funny:puke::erk:

this made my day :lol:

it reminded of

ITCrowd-1-500.gif

imo, the best ep is the S02/E01 if you dont find it funny, don't bother with the rest :D

Definitely one of the best ones. I think my favorite episode is s03-ep04 "The Speech", Douglas fighting that tranny made me almost cry I was laughing so hard, the sound effects that accompany his movements in the show are always great. Either that or S04-Ep05 "Bad Boys". Honestly any episode with Douglass Reynlhom or his father playing a large role is good.

The only episode I don't care for and usually skip in the Dinner party one. It jsut didn't have that many good laughs to make up for the awkwardness of it all.