stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

When I saw them a few months ago he had this satan-cup that was filled with blood, and he threw that on people. Also after he lit the stuff on stage on fire he threw the torch into the audience.

Svch brvtal :lol:

Only crazy shit i've seen live was GWAR...being GWAR, and Cryptopsy with lord worm...chewing up worms from a chalice and handing them to people in the front of the audience.

The only time I have issues with it is if they don't inform the venue and they end up not prepared for sanitary issues (ie : young and in the way recently didn't inform a venue which was forced to shut down for a few days afterwards for cleaning etc )

At the Watain ten year anniversary show in Uppsala the venue had forgotten to turn off the fire alarm in the consert hall which resulted in the fire alarm going of mid set and everyone was forced to evacuate and let the fire fighters into the building...so yeah you need to inform the venue and the owner/promoter....we had the owner of a club we played with Desolator go really mad at us because our friends in the audience threw bacon at us onstage, I cannot imagine it being that bad but he was furious! :lol:

Wait a minute....

Your fans.. Throw bacon at you... during a live show???

You have the best fans in the world. If my fans threw strips of bacon at me I would wear said bacon like a dress, and then cook them on stage and devour them mid-growls. I would have a grill on stand-by for the impending pig flinging extravaganza!

Yes the fans threw bacon at us, I took a bite from it and said "the body of christ" since it was just before "Second Killing of Christ":lol: ....anyway the owner of the club went nuts and said that he might have to close down the place and all sorts of shit!

I'm looking forward to the Desolator/Lady Gaga world tour!

2010-09-13-ladygagameatdress.jpg