stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

Baby Metal is a retarded fad pretty much. I don't expect to see a lot of albums, but they do attract crowds for some reason. Probably because it's a combination of weird elements and it's not too extreme to turn regular people away at the same time. They played at Heavy Montreal this year and most my friends that went had very mixed opinions, but for the most part hardcore metalheads don't seem to like them much.

Still as one of my buddies from another band said, if you had a chance to open for them they do draw big ass crowds.

Baby Metal is a retarded fad pretty much. I don't expect to see a lot of albums, but they do attract crowds for some reason. Probably because it's a combination of weird elements and it's not too extreme to turn regular people away at the same time. They played at Heavy Montreal this year and most my friends that went had very mixed opinions, but for the most part hardcore metalheads don't seem to like them much.

Still as one of my buddies from another band said, if you had a chance to open for them they do draw big ass crowds.

I dont think they are a fad, at least they are not in Japan. They arent exactly a metal band anyway, but a weird and stupid mix of japanese pop and heavy metal. Japs call it kawaii (cute) metal and they love it. Like most girl bands from Japan they will never make it big in west, but will have a decent audience in Asia.

resized_jesus-says-meme-generator-jesus-says-damn-right-d38e5d.jpg

So last night a friend and myself began our quest to find the best extra dry martini in town. We started with our favorite dive. "Nuntz, i'll take the Shamrock extra dry martini." *old woman looks up and scowls from the corner of the bar* *barkeep laughs* "Dumbasses. Look Jason, take your Jack for free tonight but you can mix that shit back home." McCabes extra dry gin martini gets a 3/5 for being free Jack Daniels.