stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

Mayhem are legendary and I kind of like them as a phenomenon but they have like 3 good songs and they might be the worst band I've seen live...If they had music to back up their brutal history they would be a really awesome band...

:lol:! At first I didn't think the video was that funny, but I skipped ahead to see if it went anywhere only to see the best vacuum impersonation ever. I hope this was a parody video because if I ever heard that sound I would not be able to contain my laughter.

So we have election in Sweden this year....we have lots of really cool political parties!

We have the Donald Duck party, They promise free alcohol and wider sidewalks!

We have the Sexual Democratic party, they want to give men total sexual controll over women!

We have the Hard Rock party that wants to outlaw every other form of music but metal!

We have newcomers Satanic Initiative who just want to watch the world burn!

And then we have parties like the nazi party in disguise, the militant feminine party who wants to make everyone lesbian and then the regular bunch of boring and lying assholes....Swedish politics ftw!

how about the Pirate party?

Yeah I forgot about them and well my take on them is that they are the embodiment of what is wrong with society today. Everyone thinks they just deserve to get everything for free and don't have to work or pay for anything....they are just a lazy bunch of losers and parasites on society...If I would rule I would sentence every member of the pirate party to manual labour in like the deepest and most brutal mine in Siberia or something on minimum wage so they acctually could learn to value things like movies, music, books etc when they have to pay for it with their hard earned money! :)