stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

Yeah I forgot about them and well my take on them is that they are the embodiment of what is wrong with society today. Everyone thinks they just deserve to get everything for free and don't have to work or pay for anything....they are just a lazy bunch of losers and parasites on society...If I would rule I would sentence every member of the pirate party to manual labour in like the deepest and most brutal mine in Siberia or something on minimum wage so they acctually could learn to value things like movies, music, books etc when they have to pay for it with their hard earned money! :)

that's kinda of what i got from the movie TPB AFK, i was expecting some dudes with strong opinions and firm convictions but they were just guys that likes hacking and other shit, doing stuff just for the sake of it.

that's kinda of what i got from the movie TPB AFK, i was expecting some dudes with strong opinions and firm convictions but they were just guys that likes hacking and other shit, doing stuff just for the sake of it.

Yeah I know...A guy who I served in the same platoon with during my 11 months of mandatory military service is a big shot in the pirate party today and he is a complete and utter asshole...I might add that he whined constantly during those 11 months and was probably the worst soldier in history...I have no respect what so ever for weak losers like him.

Yeah I forgot about them and well my take on them is that they are the embodiment of what is wrong with society today. Everyone thinks they just deserve to get everything for free and don't have to work or pay for anything....they are just a lazy bunch of losers and parasites on society...If I would rule I would sentence every member of the pirate party to manual labour in like the deepest and most brutal mine in Siberia or something on minimum wage so they acctually could learn to value things like movies, music, books etc when they have to pay for it with their hard earned money! :)

Actually, they bring up something that the other parties is fond of ignoring; freedom on the internet and personal integrity :) but they are a one-hit pony in regards to politics and will never be able to form a government basically... but it would be nice for them to have a say regarding those questions, because they are important

oh, and fuck SD

Actually, they bring up something that the other parties is fond of ignoring; freedom on the internet and personal integrity :) but they are a one-hit pony in regards to politics and will never be able to form a government basically... but it would be nice for them to have a say regarding those questions, because they are important

oh, and fuck SD

Of course they want integrity and freedom on the internet...it is hard to steal other peoples work for free without it :)

oh, and fuck SD

Indeed.