stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

good. here a bridge fell due poor construction. killed 3 people. now all traffic is direct to my street. its hell

good. here a bridge fell due poor construction. killed 3 people. now all traffic is direct to my street. its hell

In that case, i gotta warn you, my house is 10m away from a train station, it can be pretty loud if you arent used to it :(

haha so i really hate how autistic i am sometimes (not really but i am dense as fuck).

my best friends wife has been bringing a work friend (who is a girl) to our social events, seems really into me despite seeing me shitfaced drunk at least 4 times (even let me run a beer tent at a festival she helped plan... which was amazing).

so on sunday we are waiting outside my buddies house at 2am waiting for a cab, its raining slightly and is cold so i offer her my sweater. she snuggles up in it immediately, moves in really close and is just beaming lol, cant contain a smile looking up at me, moves in real close...puts her arms around me for warmth. i start talking about maple syrup.

went home, laid in my bed and was suddenly like........what tha fuck is wrong with me lol. we're goin to a fair on friday though haha, gonna see fireworks and live jousting, go on a ferris wheel. if i dont ask her out im begging one of you to just kill me :lol:

haha so i really hate how autistic i am sometimes (not really but i am dense as fuck).

my best friends wife has been bringing a work friend (who is a girl) to our social events, seems really into me despite seeing me shitfaced drunk at least 4 times (even let me run a beer tent at a festival she helped plan... which was amazing).

so on sunday we are waiting outside my buddies house at 2am waiting for a cab, its raining slightly and is cold so i offer her my sweater. she snuggles up in it immediately, moves in really close and is just beaming lol, cant contain a smile looking up at me, moves in real close...puts her arms around me for warmth. i start talking about maple syrup.

went home, laid in my bed and was suddenly like........what tha fuck is wrong with me lol. we're goin to a fair on friday though haha, gonna see fireworks and live jousting, go on a ferris wheel. if i dont ask her out im begging one of you to just kill me :lol:

I promise! :)