stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

haha so i really hate how autistic i am sometimes (not really but i am dense as fuck).

my best friends wife has been bringing a work friend (who is a girl) to our social events, seems really into me despite seeing me shitfaced drunk at least 4 times (even let me run a beer tent at a festival she helped plan... which was amazing).

so on sunday we are waiting outside my buddies house at 2am waiting for a cab, its raining slightly and is cold so i offer her my sweater. she snuggles up in it immediately, moves in really close and is just beaming lol, cant contain a smile looking up at me, moves in real close...puts her arms around me for warmth. i start talking about maple syrup.

went home, laid in my bed and was suddenly like........what tha fuck is wrong with me lol. we're goin to a fair on friday though haha, gonna see fireworks and live jousting, go on a ferris wheel. if i dont ask her out im begging one of you to just kill me :lol:

Omg :lol:

If that means something, ive been single for a year and half, ive never been single for so long, i have a really bad luck with guys lately :(

Just randomly remembered the time I mentioned black metal to someone I know and they genuinely thought black metal was metal music performed by black people :guh: :mad:

Just randomly remembered the time I mentioned black metal to someone I know and they genuinely thought black metal was metal music performed by black people :guh: :mad:

black-metal-motivational-poster-1362.jpg

Ive listened to a couple of songs of a bm band from Zambia. It was surpisingly good :lol:

Imagine how brutal a bm consert in Zambia would be! The audience would all be wielding machetes drenched in fresh blood from the latest genocide and instead of a security fence they would surround the stage with landmines and the beer gives everyone aids! :lol:

Imagine how brutal a bm consert in Zambia would be! The audience would all be wielding machetes drenched in fresh blood from the latest genocide and instead of a security fence they would surround the stage with landmines and the beer gives everyone aids! :lol:

:lol:

I can imagine there are black people in black metal bands, but it's the fact that the guy thought black people in metal had their own completely separate genre :lol:

Holy shit I have never read a sentence that was more racist than this :lol:

But it's probably true :kickass:

haha so i really hate how autistic i am sometimes (not really but i am dense as fuck).

my best friends wife has been bringing a work friend (who is a girl) to our social events, seems really into me despite seeing me shitfaced drunk at least 4 times (even let me run a beer tent at a festival she helped plan... which was amazing).

so on sunday we are waiting outside my buddies house at 2am waiting for a cab, its raining slightly and is cold so i offer her my sweater. she snuggles up in it immediately, moves in really close and is just beaming lol, cant contain a smile looking up at me, moves in real close...puts her arms around me for warmth. i start talking about maple syrup.

went home, laid in my bed and was suddenly like........what tha fuck is wrong with me lol. we're goin to a fair on friday though haha, gonna see fireworks and live jousting, go on a ferris wheel. if i dont ask her out im begging one of you to just kill me :lol:

I think I am closest to your location but it will take a couple days to get there. So I'll have to start driving now under the assumption that you fucked up and talked about wrestling in maple syrup with a Moose the entire time at the fair. Just to be sure, if you DO manage to ask her out you should send me a message telling me to call off the niki-slaying, because it would be totally lame to kill you when I wasn't supposed to.

:lol:! Yeah that is definitely one of the most racist things I've heard recently.

:lol: i definitely am. if you cant get a girl who wants to go on a ferris wheel with you than you should....well be sent to bass' zambia concert for execution :lol:

all in all i just want a girl who makes me feel like
XpChdb3.gif

Omg :lol:

If that means something, ive been single for a year and half, ive never been single for so long, i have a really bad luck with guys lately :(

ive been single about a year haha. lifes been just so good to me lately im trying desperately not to be a shy piece of shit lol

No I believe france is to blame for canada....those baguette loving war losers!

LOL. i am definitely quoting this in real life