stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

--7.jpg

I hate you right now... I had a multi-paragraph rant about how much I despise that band somewhere on the forum in the last few months. The difference here is that those talentless fucks are actually successful and are taken seriously. Also one of them is a pedophile apparently.

Canadian edit : I don't actually hate you. Asshole.

I hate you right now... I had a multi-paragraph rant about how much I despise that band somewhere on the forum in the last few months. The difference here is that those talentless fucks are actually successful and are taken seriously. Also one of them is a pedophile apparently.

Canadian edit : I don't actually hate you. Asshole.

If I was locked in a room with only Five Finger Death Punch and BOTD I'd rather listen to Five Finger Death Punch.

I go into a Hot Topic America's version of being Metal and that's all I see. Those bands have killed Nu Metal. Suddenly Nu Metal doesn't sound that bad.

If I was locked in a room with only Five Finger Death Punch and BOTD I'd rather listen to Five Finger Death Punch.

I go into a Hot Topic America's version of being Metal and that's all I see. Those bands have killed Nu Metal. Suddenly Nu Metal doesn't sound that bad.

I don't like or hate Five Finger Death Punch. I guess they became a controversial band because of them doing too many covers and being successful but I'm completely indifferent to their music and never saw much reason to hate them. Nickelback on the other hand....