stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

So I'm pretty pissed that Sony acted like a bunch of fucking bitches and surrendered to North Korean hackers. They officially pulled The Interview from theaters and apparently there will be no release in any format including DVD or digital. So they are burying a movie because a bunch of idiots from a disgusting government used terrorist threats.

What a HORRIBLE precedent to set. By caving in they just gave a bunch of mouthy narcissistic fools a leg to stand on. So apparently now we bow before North Korea over a comedy movie simply because they promised a new 9/11 to all theaters and declared the movie an act of war as if they are somehow an actual threat in a true conflict. Just because one little pork-faced bitch of a leader got "offended" because he believes he is a god (no seriously, you should see some of the claims and feats North Korean media has printed about him, it's absurd) and somehow the whole world must just accept his threats. It's like being told you can't draw muhamed all over again.

I don't even care about the movie, I'm just totally disgusted that little piss pot of a Regime which does nothing but posture despite being corrupt, weak and horrendous now has a tried and true way to bully actual world powers. I am so tired of the morons running North Korea constantly threatening and posturing while the rest of the world just accepts it. All the funds that have been sent there for relief that are stolen so Kim Jong Un can stuff his face with luxuries while a majority of the population doesn't even have power or food. All while spewing propaganda about Un being a human-god and North Korea being the greatest country on earth. Yet they have concentration camps comparable to the Nazi's and widespread poverty and famine. Yeah real great country you have there. I feel really bad for the people there being brainwashed while suffering so much.

Would someone just go in there and liberate those damn concentration camps and kill that piece of shit family please? (wow I'm sounding a bit like Aexalven now:lol:)

Okay I feel a bit better now. I've had a North Korea rant bottled up in me for years, apparently a stupid movie is the final straw :lol:

Would someone just go in there and liberate those damn concentration camps and kill that piece of shit family please? (wow I'm sounding a bit like Aexalven now:lol:)

Emperor-Palpatine.jpg

So I'm pretty pissed that Sony acted like a bunch of fucking bitches and surrendered to North Korean hackers. They officially pulled The Interview from theaters and apparently there will be no release in any format including DVD or digital. So they are burying a movie because a bunch of idiots from a disgusting government used terrorist threats.

What a HORRIBLE precedent to set. By caving in they just gave a bunch of mouthy narcissistic fools a leg to stand on. So apparently now we bow before North Korea over a comedy movie simply because they promised a new 9/11 to all theaters and declared the movie an act of war as if they are somehow an actual threat in a true conflict. Just because one little pork-faced bitch of a leader got "offended" because he believes he is a god (no seriously, you should see some of the claims and feats North Korean media has printed about him, it's absurd) and somehow the whole world must just accept his threats. It's like being told you can't draw muhamed all over again.

I don't even care about the movie, I'm just totally disgusted that little piss pot of a Regime which does nothing but posture despite being corrupt, weak and horrendous now has a tried and true way to bully actual world powers. I am so tired of the morons running North Korea constantly threatening and posturing while the rest of the world just accepts it. All the funds that have been sent there for relief that are stolen so Kim Jong Un can stuff his face with luxuries while a majority of the population doesn't even have power or food. All while spewing propaganda about Un being a human-god and North Korea being the greatest country on earth. Yet they have concentration camps comparable to the Nazi's and widespread poverty and famine. Yeah real great country you have there. I feel really bad for the people there being brainwashed while suffering so much.

Okay I feel a bit better now. I've had a North Korea rant bottled up in me for years, apparently a stupid movie is the final straw :lol:

I'm just glad there will be one less movie with Seth Rogen fresh in peoples memories for when they bump into me.

Caleb. I'm going with a conspiracy theory here. I bet my balls N. Korea has any capability of hacking anything much less doing anything on American soil. They never really done nothing and their missiles are ridiculous. And USA and Sony know about it. So i call it bullshit. Something else is going on.

I'd have to agree with vikk. Are USA really afraid of Best Korea? My bet is on they found something real cool and they are threating Sony and States not with weapon but information they have.

I do not understand what all the fuzz is about I mean have they forgotten about the movie "Team Amercia"? I don't remember North Korea going batshit crazy just because Kim Jon Il happened to be killed in that movie??

Caleb. I'm going with a conspiracy theory here. I bet my balls N. Korea has any capability of hacking anything much less doing anything on American soil. They never really done nothing and their missiles are ridiculous. And USA and Sony know about it. So i call it bullshit. Something else is going on.

NK definitely has no power to hack any company of that size, but they could very well have bought a Russian or Chinese group to do it for them. Remember that they'd rather see their people starve than to let their country be ridiculed - so they have the money for a proper hacker or whatever.

I'm no expert on these types of things but it really isn't that far fetched that they carried it out.

Yeah maybe I overreacted a little... I just hate this kind of principle being accepted, and I am sick of North Korea in particular.

As for the hacking, they are probably capable of pulling it off. North Korea has been training hackers for decades and as others have said they can also commission outside hackers. No one else has a sensible motivation for attacking on such a large scale and then just releasing Sony documents freely rather than making some money off it. Either way I just get pissed when we bow to the whim of a piece of shit like that. I feel that way about any small group or individual telling the world what they can and cannot do because "it is against my beliefs so everyone else has to appease me".

Absolutely - it's strange that they're giving in to the demands of the hackers. Weird.

On another note, it's oddly good timing for this story to blow all other headlines away from the frontpages - for example the whole CIA torture thing that we aren't hearing anything about all of the sudden...