stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

Executions are boring and are so final. Its good for grand finale but first you need to toy with your prey.

Day 1 - Crushing all fingers and minor burning of the feet.
Day 2 - Psychic tortures, blinking lights and maybe some retarded music
Day 3 - The wounds should be already infected, lets use some salt on them. Start some flaying.
Day 4 - Cut dick off and feed it to the prey.
Day 5 - Cut the eyelid. More flaying, more psychic tortures
Day 6 - Break the bones in arms and legs, cut another eyelid, feed the prey with their ears.
Day 7 - public execution of mob's choice

NEXT PATIENT PLEASE I always wanted to see how acid dissolves human tissue.

No, they wouldnt. Are all middle east immigrants who moved to western countries secularised. No, they get even more extreme. And you'd be surprised what education some country were islam is strong have. Saudi Arabia for example. In 80s Syria had the best unis outside the USA and Japan.
And its not just about education.
Trying to ngaf about religion takes time and a certain pace of moral and economical development. Its called hierarchy of needs in psychology. You wont think about your self actualization (lack of prejudice, acceptance of facts,creativity) if your basic, fundamental needs such as physiological needs (food, water, sleep) and safety needs (security of body, job,financies, moral values) arent fullfilled. Its easy to think about stuff like that when you live in a first world country, but when you're on a middle east/africa or wherever society isnt so developed, and there are dangers (hunger,money issues, war and so on), you wont think about your inner development, your focus will be on how to eat and how to protect yourself. its the main reason why some countires are developed while others arent. In some countries people cant afford to think about it. Thats why its crazy to think that any sort of "action" anywhere on the planet brings some development, when history teaches us over and over again, that it doesnt work that way.

Comparing to the US isn't saying much because the US have some of the biggest and best and most technologically advanced universities in the world and there are still people there that want to dismiss the theory of evolution in certain states in favour of creationism in high school. So the US probably in parts is just as bad as Saudi Arabia in this aspect.
Education should be free from religious influence and political standpoins as far as possible and treat subjects like history and religion as objective as possible and I do not think that is the case here.

And yes I do think immigrants become more secularised and not more extreme in many ways but just the facts that they accept to live in a society were Islam in this case has no governing power over them at all I think points very strongly towards this. At my job for instance I have several collegues from the middle east that immigrated here or their parents did and most of them are just as atheist as everyone else.
There will always be religion and people with faith but I think a social transition were Islam is rendered as powerless on the political and governing plane as christianity is in the west is fully possible if they are given the right conditions for it. The middle east is so infected with conflict for such a long time that I do not think they can create these conditions by themselves.

Comparing to the US isn't saying much because the US have some of the biggest and best and most technologically advanced universities in the world and there are still people there that want to dismiss the theory of evolution in certain states in favour of creationism in high school. So the US probably in parts is just as bad as Saudi Arabia in this aspect.
Education should be free from religious influence and political standpoins as far as possible and treat subjects like history and religion as objective as possible and I do not think that is the case here.

And yes I do think immigrants become more secularised and not more extreme in many ways but just the facts that they accept to live in a society were Islam in this case has no governing power over them at all I think points very strongly towards this. At my job for instance I have several collegues from the middle east that immigrated here or their parents did and most of them are just as atheist as everyone else.
There will always be religion and people with faith but I think a social transition were Islam is rendered as powerless on the political and governing plane as christianity is in the west is fully possible if they are given the right conditions for it. The middle east is so infected with conflict for such a long time that I do not think they can create these conditions by themselves.

Good points actually :) Ill get back to you when i finish reading something, probably tmr since im so sleepy rn, and i was up to 5 am last night doing math.
But yeah, first non retarded page since forever, with a decent and shockingly polite discussion. Keep it going Jewnas. Or maybe we are even more retarded for discussing this? :(

Good points actually :) Ill get back to you when i finish reading something, probably tmr since im so sleepy rn, and i was up to 5 am last night doing math.
But yeah, first non retarded page since forever, with a decent and shockingly polite discussion. Keep it going Jewnas. Or maybe we are even more retarded for discussing this? :(

I have been on parental leave for almost 8 months now and most days I just hang out with my kids and gf and it is starting to show big time that I am bored out of my mind! :lol:
I blame the none-retard stuff on this!

And back to the discussion many people make the mistake of comparing the development of Africa och the middle east to western society but you cannot so that because western society was always on top and at the forefront through since like the dark ages. Those conditions are impossible for Africa or The middle East to obtain because The west is still on top and at The forefront and we have been for all these years very much at The expense of less developed countries and territories like africa and The middle east and western society isn't going anywhere. So they cannot create The conditions to develop by themselves, we have to share and help out with that if it is to happen but most likely it won't because there is no profit for west or russia or china or anyone else in doing it.

New Enslaved album. HYPE! :kickass:
This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 1 seconds.
This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 1 seconds.

So in Australia weve got 2 civilians dead. One hero and one dumb bitch. Man who tried to steal a weapon from the terrorist and mother of 3 children "saving" her pregnant friend. Im sure the fetus is thankful and your children would preffer this unborn gummybear than you.