stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

lol I was waiting for a taxi outside of this club and some dodgy black guy walked up to us and offered me cocaine :lol: he was like "man I've got some good coke" I told him to go away and he said alright man, drink alcohol and fuck some pussy :lol:

Why oh why do you always need a credit card to book hotels? I have to use my dad's card, but some hotels require that you show the card you've used to book when you arrive, which is impossible. Damnit.

It's like when you pick up tickets for a gig at the venue...you gotta show the card you ordered the ticket with, probably just to make sure that it really is you who ordered the ticket, or in your case, room.

It's snowing here too o_O
I say the best thing to do is to e-mail or ring the hotel and ask them if you can just show your passport because you can't bring your father's credit card with you...

Edit: Postjump.

I really need to stop going out :( I've had a cold for like a week now and it's not getting any better :lol:

when i or one of my friends has a cold we enjoy going to bus stops and sneezing on the glass from the outside of the bus :lol:

people on the inside look at the window and go WTF :lol: