stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

I like big butts and I cannot lie

stacy_keibler_stuff01.jpg

What the hell ARE curves?:erk: I mean, I know mathematical curves, but I guess that has nothing to do with it.:zombie:
In other news, I almost killed myself today, accidentically of course. About 20 glass vases fell on my head and most of them broke. It hurt.

What the hell ARE curves?:erk: I mean, I know mathematical curves, but I guess that has nothing to do with it.:zombie:
In other news, I almost killed myself today, accidentically of course. About 20 glass vases fell on my head and most of them broke. It hurt.

mmmm, an example could be renee zellweger, she's a curvy girl nowadays and I fucken luv her :p she's trying to get back to her old look tho :(

sorry to hear about your accident, hope you're ok :erk:

mmmm, an example could be renee zellweger, she's a curvy girl nowadays and I fucken luv her :p she's trying to get back to her old look tho :(

sorry to hear about your accident, hope you're ok :erk:

Ah yes, Renee is awesome. Not only because she's not überskinny, but I just loooove Bridget Jones's Diary.:lol:
And yeah, I'm ok. Just my arms are full of cuts, but that's 100 times better than what could have happened:rolleyes: