stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

MORE LIKE BRADLEY POOPER AMIRITE

Idk why but I googled this :lol:

UtL2T4w.jpg

So apparently a 30 year old man poses as a 17 year old, goes to highschool and kicks ass on the basketball team. Just another day in my town. :)

your town sounds more interesting, we only whine hipsters born in the 90's crying on social media topped off with shitty weather and boredom

We also have stripper dwarf tosses, famous Pizza (apparently known across Canada), a bandit that keeps on trimming city owned trees and bushes into the shape of giant penises (no seriously, a serial penis tree trimmer)... An old senile guy that wanders around the streets wearing a giant cowboy hat full of peacock feathers (that everyone knows), a mysterious constant rumbling/shaking that you can feel city-wide that science can't figure out and... No that about covers it. I think the rumbling is because Satan is manufacturing guns for Detroit. Not much else going on around these parts.

Oh and one time a guy in a pickup was driving about 160km/h and ramped his car over a flower bed and into the roof of a body shop. Dukes of Hazard style... That was pretty sweet.