stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

Today was hot as fuck, went to restaurant.

Waitress was all sweaty, but damn hear sweat smelled bad but at the same time nice.

Dunno if im just retarded at this point.

TIL that ameritards think this whole email spam thats going on for the last week is about Zuck and facebook.

Yea, because whole world revolves around american shenanigans, funny how some people just dont bother to check in what reality they are living in.

Also funny how on meme sites ameritards are "tired with memes about that" yet they wont shut up about net neutrality for 2 years.

Kim could just man up and nuke this sorry continent already. Just spare Alaska.

Just learnt that shit like "pride month" exist.

What are you proud of and why does it last a fucking month and why so many companies gave themselves gay logos (rhetorical question, its to milk faggots and leftists off their money lol).

But its pretty fucking retarded.

Just got banned again on one of my thousand's facebook accounts for telling the truth.

Funfact, got banned after 10 minutes of typing this, muslim slaughtering people and scat are not removed ever

"
Only you can see this post because it goes against our standards on hate speech.

What rights? If anything, white, heterosexual males have it the worst. Our sexuality isnt defended, our gender isnt defended, no special laws, bonuses, programs.

You want privilages for being sick, not rights
"

Such hate speech :rofl: Fucking faggots.

I just ate a whole bunch of super hot sauce. I handled it better than I expected, actually it wasn't as bad as I predicted. Now I must eat the 1,000,000+ scoville one I am saving. Next weekend I'll probably ruin some chicken tenders with it and flail around wildly. I might record it.

Lmfao. Dude that's brilliant. I am doing a Dethklok cover soon, doing it while suffering and sweating might add to the Dethklok-ish-ness... It's a faster song though might totally ruin the cover if I can't concentrate.

Im going to have to dig around my instrumental tracks, I have a couple other songs by them but can't remember which.

Edit: I'll probably do the serious true cover and then do a hot sauce edition directly afterward and post them both at once. I might die. Making it the most brutal cover ever.

Last edited: