stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

Tomorrow first day of last year of university. Just give me fucking diploma already, youre not gonna teach me anything I dont know / cant learn on my own 10x quicker...

My friend and I are training table tenis at university and he decided to put me in uncomfortable position - talking with woman.

Apparently he told some random chick that im interested in her and she confronted that. Luckly this was the day where I was creative.

Told her im gay and that im sick this guy is trying to "fix" me, he just cant accept who I am and almost made myself cry. It worked, now people think that hes an asshole.

And that im gay. But it was worth it.

Reactions: the_fiend
I often sacrifice myself for the greater good. Most of the time its just my dick for a sake of joke, this time I maybe went too far

Recreational marijuana is now legal across Canada. As the globe spins, everyone west of us is about to see a giant smoke cloud and get a contact high.

Just kidding, earth is flat. Birds at the top of the dome are going to be tripping balls though.

Reactions: the_fiend
I'm 28 years old.

Just realised that in Jackson's Smooth Criminal it's not:
"Annie are you walking, are you walking Annie"
but fucking
"Annie are you okay, are you okay Annie".

Now it actually makes sense. Holy shit. In my defense I have better time understanding black metal lyrics than some of MJ stuff.

When I was younger in the chorus for Sad but True by Metallica, I thought he was saying "saint patrol" for an embarrassingly long time. The lyric is literally in the title and English is my primary language. I eventually figured it out but took a few years.

Sometimes I wonder if I'm autistic. :lol:

Reactions: nizzon
I'm 28 years old.

Just realised that in Jackson's Smooth Criminal it's not:
"Annie are you walking, are you walking Annie"
but fucking
"Annie are you okay, are you okay Annie".

Now it actually makes sense. Holy shit. In my defense I have better time understanding black metal lyrics than some of MJ stuff.
doesn't help that he says "whokey". Well, White English wasn't his first language either :)

Turn out Im living in a wealthy as fuck country.

In 3 weeks we will celebrate 100years of Independence (ironic with current government). That would be 11th of november and it was always a holiday.
But they just decided that 12th will be as well. Let me remind you, 3 fucking weeks before it's happening. This "day off" is gonna cost the country around 2 billion dollars and I can imagine a lot of companies will be fucked because of various reasons on such short notice.

All of it makes me say it again: poland should never regain independence. It died in XVIII century for a reason. Doesnt help that most non-retarded people got killed by nazis or russians.

When I was younger in the chorus for Sad but True by Metallica, I thought he was saying "saint patrol" for an embarrassingly long time. The lyric is literally in the title and English is my primary language. I eventually figured it out but took a few years.

Sometimes I wonder if I'm autistic. :lol:

:lol:
I sang "sepentrow" for a while, wtf?!
I also sang "banvain" in Bon Jovi's You Give Love a Bad Name. And bunch of other mumbo jumbo. GG.

So I remembered one more fuck up:

Cranberries - Zombie.

Few years ago for the love of god I couldnt remember the song name. I also couldnt remember the lyrics.

So I typed in google something like "iyohe iyohe, zaneh zaneh" (or more like polish equivlanet of pronounciation and fuck me, second google link was someone who remembered the song just as I did and got an answer.

I start to believe the stories where people type "lalala lala la lalala" and someone guesses the song.