stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

Why do Polish people love EDM so much? I have two Polish families in my neighbourhood, and when it's party night they blast EDM even though no one is dancing and it's not a high energy type of party, they are just sitting around drinking beer. It's just weird because they are all much older than I would expect from an EDM fan as well.

Maybe just migrating polacks, here most of the parties that are not in clubs use this type of music (I dont think there is western equivalent, its just easten european thing i guess):

Or we can go deeper into polish rednecking (or wedding music) and go full:

Or something I recently liked (I was weak...):

This shit's called Disco Polo and it was the only music people listened to in the 90's. So if you want to breathe in ear cancer just google Discopolo 90's

Just googled it. Poland created discopolo.
Regaining independence was a mistake :(

I asked that without using a specific name, but I was literally asking you that question so I'm glad you answered. :lol:. Well the stuff you posted has a similar beat and style as my neighbours, the major difference is that their music has no vocals. I shouldn't stereotype, I just heard jokes about Polish people liking EDM, and the Polish families in my area all seem to listen to electronic music as well.

I dont understand why a lot of people love this kind of music. Probably damaged genes and inbreding

Antivaxxers gettin rekt in poland :) Weve got measles epidemy, probably from wild ukrainians, but vaccines protect the worthy. It brings joy to my eye when I see articles "whole family infected with measles". Yes, excellent. Your genetic line is now totally rekt, even your spawn will probably not reproduce.

Happy days.

46507196_1893361014050765_2499879486934220800_n.jpg

I'm doing a random Instagram jam type thing with a dude who played with Kalmah and like 10 other bands. He contacted me randomly and asked if I'd do vocals on a song, which he also provided lyrics for. The song is not anything impressive, it's basically a bunch of random ideas thrown into a (soon to be) video for social media. Not album worthy stuff, but it is simply an under 3 minute song to for excess ideas. So here it is.

The drums are going to be redone and someone else is going to mix it after but you get the idea.

Last edited:
I'm doing a random Instagram jam type thing with a dude who played with Kalmah and like 10 other bands. He contacted me randomly and asked if I'd do vocals on a song, which he also provided lyrics for. The song is not anything impressive, it's basically a bunch of random ideas thrown into a (soon to be) video for social media. Not album worthy stuff, but it is simply an under 3 minute song to for excess ideas. So here it is.

The drums are going to be redone and someone else is going to mix it after but you get the idea.

Link doesnt work