stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

I wanna see Anathema! Guess I will have to settle for meeting Agalloch and watching them rehearse for their upcoming European tour. IN 4 DAYS. WOOOOO!!!!

Sorry, had to brag. :p

No. no. its ok. I'll see their tour, and they will be well rehearsed and good sounding. :p I'd rather see the whole show :p

Tell them I say hi :D

I wanna see Anathema! Guess I will have to settle for meeting Agalloch and watching them rehearse for their upcoming European tour. IN 4 DAYS. WOOOOO!!!!

Sorry, had to brag. :p

that.....is.........amazing, i have never been so green with envy :worship:

Didn't care for bunnies.
Kept wanting it to be a cat or something similar and that's just not how they operate (well, not the one I had).
It basically just pissed and shat everywhere (and the piss was GOD AWFUL smelling), refused to be held, and chewed on everything. So basically other than being adorable, it was a complete waste of space.

FUCK BUNNIES.

bunnies suck ass, they arent friendly at all, i have cats, cats are the best, mine is sitting on me smiling right now :)

Then it started raining gumBAOULLZ

:lol::lol:

Who wants something that is too dependent though. I hear Ferets are fuckin great pets too.

Flal who posts here on occasion owns a hedgehog. lol

I've always wanted a gecko or a snake. Or a turtle.
Anyway, dogs are much more awesome than cats. We have both, and that stupid cat is always running up and downstairs like crazy, and if she's not doing that, she's either sleeping or putting her claws in my legs.

Belphegor are shit

on a side note i got another rabbit today and i called her Xena.
now i have:
1 dog
1 cat
3 rabbits
1 ginuea pig

and my chinchilla died the other week ):

Who else owns a hedgehog?
Bunnies are ready to come home with me on 14th April! Super excited!

I do. :D

10-12-07_23521-1.jpg