stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

and ov course lots of beer and drunkeness from your side nicky?!

of course... NOT! :) I was extremely sober yesterday, my friends were just a lil bit drunk, at least enough drunk to make funny jokes. Lots of bewbie stories as I said, also, they gave me an update about their lives, quite a lot of things happened while I was in europe. It was a fun night fo'sho'!

Oh, Aly pretty! one simple advice, if you're about to adopt a bunny, put all the computer wires on a safe place, I tell you, I had one in sweden and that lil' bastard ate half of an xbox 360! he died intoxicated 2 week later, he ate some of the cigarette butts a friend left on the balcony :rolleyes: just keep an eye on the wires :)

In sweden? no way! I couldn't let sleep that lil' prick outside, it was way too cold and he was shaking and giving me that sorry ass looking... he slept inside, even when he broke the xbox, the tv remote and some other stuff... :) afterall, I did like him, he was just a lil' bit retarded, that's all :)

It'll be an indoors bunny, and will only go for walks outside on a leash. I'm also going to bunny proof before I get the bunny so all the wires will be put away. It'll be great!

Didn't care for bunnies.
Kept wanting it to be a cat or something similar and that's just not how they operate (well, not the one I had).
It basically just pissed and shat everywhere (and the piss was GOD AWFUL smelling), refused to be held, and chewed on everything. So basically other than being adorable, it was a complete waste of space.

FUCK BUNNIES.

-D

I had the best time with the bunnies... They nestled in my bosoms and fell asleep under my top and licked my fingers!!! I am taking a super cute one home that is already called Toki because he looks like Toki Wartooth.

Hey what was the order of who does the growls in the

Zombifiecation Trough Torture
Terror Blood Guts and Gore
Living dead Life in death
I scream but I only want more....

???

In sweden? no way! I couldn't let sleep that lil' prick outside, it was way too cold and he was shaking and giving me that sorry ass looking... he slept inside, even when he broke the xbox, the tv remote and some other stuff... :) afterall, I did like him, he was just a lil' bit retarded, that's all :)

yes, in sweden :p my sister was a rabbit breeder (wut, sounds totally weird in english, is that how you say it? :lol:) when she was younger, and her rabbits had no problems living outdoors