stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

p1067476280-4.jpg

i agree with stefan, msn is overrated

I can't stand MSN. I still have nightmares about it. I used to have one, since one of my buddies moved to spain. Then he gave my MSN id to a local spanish buddy, who kept writing and writing for ever and ever... Spam of epic proportions...

so METHULZ This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 13 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 13 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 13 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 13 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 13 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 13 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 13 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 13 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 13 seconds.