stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

I think he's getting waaaayyyyy too much attention then he deserves, here.

I don't think so.
He's sort of ruined his name in recent years, but he was the equivalent of Elvis in his prime (the "troo black" days, hah). Elvis died with a tarnished name too, but people will always remember what he did.

MJ did a lot for pop...it wasn't this fuckin churned-out Britney Spears top 40 bullshit that it is today. He had it all, songwriting ability, dance moves no one else had, a voice, a legacy with the Jackson 5, and the hits to back it all up.

No...he deserves recognition for his accomplishments from childhood-the 80's.
That said, I am officially not even bothering with the internet today because everyone is yapping about it. :p

-D

I don't think so.
He's sort of ruined his name in recent years, but he was the equivalent of Elvis in his prime (the "troo black" days, hah). Elvis died with a tarnished name too, but people will always remember what he did.

MJ did a lot for pop...it wasn't this fuckin churned-out Britney Spears top 40 bullshit that it is today. He had it all, songwriting ability, dance moves no one else had, a voice, a legacy with the Jackson 5, and the hits to back it all up.

No...he deserves recognition for his accomplishments from childhood-the 80's.
That said, I am officially not even bothering with the internet today because everyone is yapping about it. :p

-D

I'm with you, hell my little brother listens to MJ, I'm freakin proud my bro has good music taste, it's old school pop maaan haha.

No one will ever convince me he molested anyone without proof, he might be naive and weird, but he's a pure man with a pure talent for music and dancing.

He's legacy will live on forever :kickass:

But since you are not even close to as famous as he was no one will ever care...except for your victims but since they are your victims you probably do not care about them either so no one cares at all (perfecly logical!):loco:
I'm secretly famous. I will sleep with as much kids as possible, so i will be famous. I love kids with no hair asses :saint:
omg .. okay i gotta stop it haha I love chicks

I acctually heard the news of Michel Jacksons death before going to bed yesterday. I went to sleep happy and satisfied that the world is one child molesting freak lesser :)

yeah cause that was why he spent all those years in jail

o wait

also i heard one of the kids. when he found out stated that his dad made him tell everyone that for the money :lol:

it's too bad, i was quite shocked, the man was larger than life, but was also very lonely

also, evil dead rules, so does SYL by association :p