stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

OMG 2000 posts that sooo epic....not really your life must be boring and empty if you think that is an accomplishment:)

2000 posts.... in 4 years. you have 100 posts in barely a month, you do the maths :)

By definition... your small amount of posts means your penis is quite small... I'm afraid.

imagine stefan's penis...

Doesn't that work the opposite way though? Lots of posts=small penis. Few posts=nothing to prove=massive cock kong.

It's an e-penis, my dear. ;)

Also, stefan cant fit through most doorways because of it and polevault tall buildings in a single bound.

my bunnies are causing havoc in my house. But they are so sweet I can't tell them off.

Right! you don't even know what havoc is. :|

Havoc is what my siberian husky causes... it's night right now, so he's in wolf mode and not destroying things... but i'll post a picture tomorrow when he is.

edit : here's an old pic with very minor chaos in background

Another pic with no havoc, but the one i really like :p

My last university examination for the semester, tomorrow too :D

Actually, it's today in my time zone now, but none the less, 4th july it is.

ÅMGLOLZ

wait wat

who are you anyways?

Someone fails at quoting. :(

he's just a bass player, give him some slack

Right! you don't even know what havoc is. :|

Havoc is what my siberian husky causes... it's night right now, so he's in wolf mode and not destroying things... but i'll post a picture tomorrow when he is.

edit : here's an old pic with very minor chaos in background

Another pic with no havoc, but the one i really like :p

aw, huskies <3 my sister has an alaskan malamute, so cute :oops:

Awww, i want a malamute too... But since this country isn't frostbitten enough for that, i can't :(

No breeder in india have a malamute. Only Sibes, which i like a lot too :D