stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

What are you going to do in Ukraine?
Eastern Europe is the last place that i htink about visiting :D

I am going to be lazy and unemployed for a couple of months. Going to hang out with my childhood sweetheart and take lots of photos. Also organise some house building. Ukraine is pretty cool, I really like it there and Eastern Europe is not a bad place to be!

^Maybe i'm not well educated about Eastern Europe to know the good things out there. Enjoy it ! there is nothing better than being without a job or going to an educational institution and at the same time you have money :D

that song is overrated and mainstream lame shit :( look up dissident agressor for some real shit man ;D

lol i really don't care :p, i could never get into judas priest that much, i missed out on them back i nthe day and never had any interest in them lately, maybe i'll track some down one day....

I have to agree. Just because it's the most played next to Living After Midnight, it doesn't take away how incredibly classic that song is.
BUT, there are a lot of other Priest tracks that I place higher in my own personal enjoyment.

My top 5 are:
1) Hellion/Electric Eye
2) Between the Hammer and the Anvil
3) Victim of Changes (Unleashed in the East version)
4) Hell Bent for Leather
5) Jawbreaker

The (now) dead dog...
picture316.jpg

The Killer
picture110.jpg

The (now) dead kittens...
picture130f.jpg

The husky going at it...
picture162.jpg