stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

-[chop]-;8556156 said:
Noes! i actually enjoy it! killer riffs and br00talz vocalz!

HAHAHA!! i just noticed the end in Demise Of All Life!!! i lol'ed

thanks, i'm pretty satisfied with my vocals too :kickass:

that's stefan i believe :lol:

still... I schtole demise of all life cause it gr00ves the most and now its on mah winamp playlist... now, the new songs, now, commands dammit!!!! :)

AMAGAD MUSICSTEALER :O there are two more on the way, they just need to be mastered or whatever first, then we'll put them up on das myspace

-[chop]-;8556156 said:
Noes! i actually enjoy it! killer riffs and br00talz vocalz!

HAHAHA!! i just noticed the end in Demise Of All Life!!! i lol'ed

thanks ;D it was a drunken "yay" sound because we were finally finished with the vocs. think it fits, haha. as retarded as the band members

ok, schtole gravefeast as well... demise is better tho, deal with it :p soon, I'll be able to record mah own demo, probably in rimbo... or norrtälje, dunno yet, gonna ask for tips to you so, be ready :p

well, a real studio I guess, nothing fancy tho, those are just a couple of small rehearsal/studio places I know, gonna go back to sweden soon so, once I get steady (fix work, apartment and stuff) I'm gonna record the demos, got many songs, one for something closer to what you did and the other for something like... eeeh, rock/methulz... got the tabs and everything (guitar, bass, drums... keyboards :p) yet I'm so bad at guitar I can barely play my own stuff :lol: still, sweden reeks of guitar players so... I know a few already that are interested on record the songs with me :D happy days...

cock!

I tune in B... been thinking of make a tune in A, god among insects style, would be cool to have a song like that... dunno if my guitar will be able to resist it tho, I modified it a lot already, like, pimp mah guitar :)

called a friend and he invited me to an awesome party to celebrate the chilean independence day :D gonna go out soon, I'll be the only sober person but still, yeeeeeeeee :D

Dropped A is quite good, A standard is what I normally play nowadays though.

What size of strings are you guys using? I use simple 10's and they work fine.