stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

Emetic. You use 10-46's for A Standard? Holy shit. Does your guitar have amazingly low scale?
I have a Les Paul, and I use 13-56 for Drop C. Works awesomely for Drop B and B Standard aswell.

I tune in B... been thinking of make a tune in A, god among insects style, would be cool to have a song like that... dunno if my guitar will be able to resist it tho, I modified it a lot already, like, pimp mah guitar :)

YO DAWG I HERD YO LIKE GITARZ SO WE MADE YO CAR INTO A GITAR SO YO CAN PLAY WILE YO DRIVE

omg, i checked out desolator tracks for then 1st time today... Demise of all life is ACTUALLY good... high quality mp3 plz?

what do you mean actually? :lol: thanks! ;D if you are a nice boy, then perhaps :oops:

I thought it would be some random retards playing some random riffs very fast with puking noises from the adventure in stefan's pic dubbed in and calling it death metal. But i was wrong. :)

Emetic. You use 10-46's for A Standard? Holy shit. Does your guitar have amazingly low scale?
I have a Les Paul, and I use 13-56 for Drop C. Works awesomely for Drop B and B Standard aswell.

can't remember really but I think is the same with me, 13-56... the guy that fixed my guitar said "just buy the thickest electroacoustic guitar strings you could find, I recommend phosphor bronze for better quality" yeah, electroacoustic strings but they work great! had to add another spring to the floyd rose bridge to keep it low and re-calibrate the neck because of the tension of the new strings.

I thought it would be some random retards playing some random riffs very fast with puking noises from the adventure in stefan's pic dubbed in and calling it death metal. But i was wrong. :)

That would be stefans other, highly proggressive band GURZ! They are friends with us on myspace so you can check out that as well :)

Yeah,i thought the same,but apparently i was wrong.I know that some members of this board have their bands ill have to check out.