stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

:)that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 5 seconds.that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 5 seconds.that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 5 seconds.that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 5 seconds.that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 5 seconds.that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 5 seconds.that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 5 seconds.that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 5 seconds.that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 5 seconds.that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 5 seconds.that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 5 seconds.that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 5 seconds.that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 5 seconds.that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 5 seconds.that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 5 seconds.that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 5 seconds.

Happy birthday baby.

creepy-tiger-costume.jpg

btw darkgift likes football

lolzl

sarcasm <3

This forum is fantastic for making your postcount penOr bigger.

imagine stefan's penis.

You mean the instant pasta thing that comes some raw pasta and a powder mix thing?

Those things suck Natively, let alone cooked in a microwave. :|

no, that would be noodles. that's nice too though. tortellini on the other hand <3

Its my birthday today:D
Im sorry guys but I couldnt make an Abbath cake i promised :(

gratz!

I thought alyona was going to make the abbath cake, and you were going to make cupcakes for all of us.

no, the other way around silly!