stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

3 on saturdays and closed on sundays. Gayest alcohol country in the world.
That's rofldonut... All booze shops here are open till midnight legally, and illegally after that. There is a guy who stands in front of the closed shop, you pay him, he goes inside from the back door and gets you alcohol... although they charge a 10% or so premium for the illegal buy time... But availability isn't an issue. :lol:

coz simply I don't know how :( as simple as that.

I would love to learn how to do that tho ! But mom always says :" why do you bother doing that as long as i am here?" "no i want to learn how to do it myself" "go learn how to get a girl instead, tha's way more useful for you" :erk:

When i used to live with my parents, many hawt chicks (who came home for social family visit like things) used to (jokingly) ask my mom to marry me to them since i loved to cook back then. So, tell you mom, that it might help you score a chick. :p

whenever this guy has nothing to say, he just puts a fucking smily !
+1

man måste ju posta likzåm
Yes, fuck you too... :yuk:

haha, that illegal buying stuff sounds awesome and entertaining :) we once did that in a bar that closed to have some beer on the way home but in sweden there are security guards everywhere checking out things so you couldn't possibly do anything fun.

haha, that illegal buying stuff sounds awesome and entertaining :) we once did that in a bar that closed to have some beer on the way home but in sweden there are security guards everywhere checking out things so you couldn't possibly do anything fun.

haha, no, it's actually so straightforward that it's not fun at all... It's just like buying alcohol normally. You go, ask the guy what you want, pay up, take booze, come back. Nothing exciting, really.

Nothing at all, we're both broken and battered by the extremely random trip, so probably, just rest and sleep early. Probably lesser fun than what the desolators are doing... :)