stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

I have tried only 4-5 beers. Let me know if any of them are good/decent

Kingfisher
Royal Challange
Fosters
Budweiser
Heineken (Best of what i have tried IMO)
Corona

I dont drink rum and vodka only,i have terrible experiences with them,everything else works just fine for me,but I prefer wine.Riesling makes me happy.

Yeah, I'd say Heineken is the best of those. Foster's is okay as well. Corona and Bud is mostly american water shit :) If you like whiskey you might like darker, fine ales and such.
Erm... okay. I shall try them if i can find them here.

Ugh, my gf just forced me to take a vodka shot. Vodka shots while still being semi hungover :( yuck :(
Hahaha... the only time i had vodka was my very first time of alcohol drinking... Lost my mind after a few shots, retard mode, drank 4 quarters neat (760 ml) and puked all night :p

And now i can't drink vodka any more because of that...

I dont drink rum and vodka only,i have terrible experiences with them,everything else works just fine for me,but I prefer wine.Riesling makes me happy.

Rum is sweet while you drink it, but it makes you sick in the stomach a bit later and then puke!! Flaming shots of rum are a fun thing to do. More so, i imagine in frostbitten-ness of sweden...

Jäger is not that popular here,cause we have our own,cheaper version called pelinkovac.few years ago when alcohol producers pronounced they will stop with making of good ol` Pelinkovac my parents bought 10 bottles,just in case.:lol:

Also, i have crossed the 800 post mark quite a while back :D

This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 2 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 2 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 2 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 2 seconds.