Stems/Raws for Mix Practice Thread!

I reeeally recommend zombass, especially to use in chugging/intense riffs, to keep it tight.
although a real bass in chorus' is alot nicer!

Richard, you´re right! I bought it, blended the zombass track with a real nice clean recorded sansamp signal. It realllly works great when the sansamp signal is dry and the Zombass is heavily processed with Gritt (Sansamp RTAS -> crank Drive & Crunch).

But, i found out another thing about bass the other day... I accidentally moved the bass track back by a 1/64th note in the grid, meaning, the bass came in after the kick drum by a 1/64th note. If you haven´t tried it out yet, do it. I might be insane, but it really made the kick stand out even more and the bass/kick just grooved even more.

can any1 give me a cubase tempo-map for ''you call this a knife this is a knife'' ? please

ps: i know that main tempo 145 but in the end tempo change, and in the middle have a tempo change and again 145 then but i cant find a map anywhere please help

Richard, you´re right! I bought it, blended the zombass track with a real nice clean recorded sansamp signal. It realllly works great when the sansamp signal is dry and the Zombass is heavily processed with Gritt (Sansamp RTAS -> crank Drive & Crunch).

But, i found out another thing about bass the other day... I accidentally moved the bass track back by a 1/64th note in the grid, meaning, the bass came in after the kick drum by a 1/64th note. If you haven´t tried it out yet, do it. I might be insane, but it really made the kick stand out even more and the bass/kick just grooved even more.

Awesome idea! Ill give it a go and see how it sounds

thanks for all tracks topic starter! one question,where you find the capture the crown di's?? :S does Joey uploaded somewhere or.. what? :S