Steven, I need help re: SSD 3.0 upgrade

DemolitionX

Messy booger
Oct 3, 2008
Smellbourne
www.demolitionmetal.net
Howdy, I have had unbelievable trouble trying to get my upgrade from 2.0 to 3.0, there seems to be a ridiculous amount of confusion back and forth between the 7 or 8 emails that have been sent haha.

What I need to do is upgrade my version of SSD 2.0 platinum to SSD 3.0 platinum. A while ago, I was sent the LE version thru the post and was meant to get the platinum because it had the better samples and other things with it which I needed. I then went on to download this version from you directly.

However, I have no order number or DAFS number as I lost all that info about 2-3 formats ago and will be unable to complete my upgrade without that info. For some reason, the upgrade and support email addresses that I've got onto haven't been able to clarify this for me and seem to be more confused than I am at this point as to what I want to do there.

So please, if you read this and are able to assist me in order to do the upgrade, get back to me so this can be worked out and I'll be a happy camper once again.

Cheers and thanks for your time
Best regards
- Rick Linguroski