Steven Slate Drums 4.0

i own superior 2 so i would qualify for the crossgrade thing, this means i could get SSD4 for 149$ instead of 299$,
is that right so far!?

i also got a 50$ coupon from steven some time ago because i own FG-X, TRIGGER and VCC, so at the end i could get SSD4 for 99$!!! :D

cheers
S.

ok, i'll try it again. steven, any concrete info on my 50$ coupon!?
is it for slate digital stuff only or can i use it for buying SSD4!?

cheers
S.

Unfortunately, the Slate VCC Coupons for early VCC adopters only work at the Slate Digital shop.

I wanna hear some MP3s dudes!!!!!!!!!!! Someone make some demos. I'll even post em on my site since I need more content but also need more sleep..

Cheers,
Steven

Unfortunately, the Slate VCC Coupons for early VCC adopters only work at the Slate Digital shop.

I wanna hear some MP3s dudes!!!!!!!!!!! Someone make some demos. I'll even post em on my site since I need more content but also need more sleep..

Cheers,
Steven

i hope you'll have a new slate digital plugin coming
soon so i can finally redeem the coupon! :D

He said this on Gearslutz yesterday:
"Yes we'll be offering an SSD4 Instrument Maker to make your own multisamples.

Steven"

Didn't know about that. So, that's on the way then?

Why aren't these instrument makers just included in the GUIs for Trigger and SSD4? I mean... those tools were probably already used by the programmers to convert the old samples into SSD4/Trigger formats anyway. Why not just make them part of the plugins instead of separate little apps that come later? It's not a huge deal either way as long as the instrument makers become available at some point, but they probably should be better integrated with the main plugins...

Ended up upgrading anyway.
Very nice deluxe sounds.
No crashes and bugs on my end so far.
But there's a LOT of room for improvement for the UI. Really not too crazy about it.
How about implementing a midi note learn function to begin with?
Also, a quick indication of which kit is loaded would be nice.

Anybody found a kit in SSD4 which compare to - or supersede the Toontrack Metal Machine in Superior 2.0?

Happy New Year to all of you :wave: !

PlugSlut

Didn't know about that. So, that's on the way then?

Why aren't these instrument makers just included in the GUIs for Trigger and SSD4? I mean... those tools were probably already used by the programmers to convert the old samples into SSD4/Trigger formats anyway. Why not just make them part of the plugins instead of separate little apps that come later? It's not a huge deal either way as long as the instrument makers become available at some point, but they probably should be better integrated with the main plugins...

Making an multisample instrument maker that will work with SSD4 is very complex. The way it was done to make the SSD4 instruments was not with an interface, it was hard coded. So this is not an easy task and will take a lot of programming work. Its a lot more difficult than the TRIGGER instrument maker. But we'll be working on it.

Is there any way to resize the UI? Its too big for my screen resolution on my laptop (1366x768)

We'll work on this as well.

Hope to hear some demos soon! And remember.. for the metal presets, I augmented with the pre-eq'd classic stuff.. but you can use any of the Deluxe kicks or snares and cranks some top end smack to make your own metal sounds!

Steven

I like the cymbals a lot more! Here's a clip I made really quickly with the first metal preset, nothing at all changed, no extra processing/mixing done at all to the drums.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4211101/HEAVYMETAL.mp3

Holy shit! Now that's what I'm talking about! Which kit is this?

Yeah +1 to the better cymbal sounds! I could imagine something like NI Guitar Rigs UI size buttons would work great if you put it into the plugin!

Thanks! Soultone cymbals are amazing sounding! Yes we'll work on GUI resize for sure.

Steven