STOCK THREAD #1: Best Simpsons Moments...

VangelicSurgeon

Three Star General
Jul 26, 2002
www.maudlinofthewell.com
MR. SPARKLE IS DISRESPECTFUL TO DIRT!
DO YOU HEAR WHAT I AM SAYING!?

mr_sparkle.jpg

"Look at all these avalanches. Do you think they could have buried the cabin?"

"Well, I'll tell you one thing, they didn't come here for the mountain music festival. March 14th to 18th."

I can't quote it since they would be nowhere near what is actually said, but on the episode when bart turns into a Vampire, i think it's hilarious when Grandpa runs in the room with a wooden steak and mallet in his hands yelling that they have to kill bart and then he find out bart is a vampire and goes something like "Bart's a vampire? Aaaaah [runs out the room screaming]"

Also, the episode when homer gets put onto that drug (i forgot what it is now) is the funniest episode ever.
Marge walks in and says something to Homer...
Otto: "Dude, your mom's hot!"
Just to name one.

"Facts, shmacts! Fact are meaningless. You can use facts to prove anything even remotely true."

Originally posted by sands of the seas
I can't quote it since they would be nowhere near what is actually said, but on the episode when bart turns into a Vampire, i think it's hilarious when Grandpa runs in the room with a wooden steak and mallet in his hands yelling that they have to kill bart and then he find out bart is a vampire and goes something like "Bart's a vampire? Aaaaah [runs out the room screaming]"

Also, the episode when homer gets put onto that drug (i forgot what it is now) is the funniest episode ever.
Marge walks in and says something to Homer...
Otto: "Dude, your mom's hot!"
Just to name one.

"We must kill the boy!!!!!!!"

"Grandpa, how'd you know the boy was a vampire!?"

He's a VAMPIRE?!?!? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

(In the episode where Bart falls in love with the reverend's daughter or niece or whatever and a light mysteriously shines down upon her in church)

Lighthouse operator: Shouldn't we point the light out to see?

Sailor guy: Shaddup, ya idiot, I know what I'm doin'!

*a large ship crashes into the rocks in the background*

Sailor Guy (looking satisfied): Yarr! I hate the sea, and everythin' in it!
---

I doubt that was exactly how it went, but damnit, it cracked me up when I first saw it.

*bump because I'm only involved in 29 Simpsons threads acorss the forums.

"Shavin' my shoulders, I'm gettin' it all shaved off."

"do you hold a grudge against Mr. Burns?"
Moe: "no! [beep] ok maybe i did, but i didnt shoot him. [ding]"
"ok checks out. you're free to go."
Moe: "good cuz i got a hot date tonight. [beep] a date [beep] dinner with friends [beep] dinner alone [beep] watching tv alone [beep] alright! I'm gonna sit at home and hoggle the ladies in the victoria's secret catalogue [beep]... sear's cataloue [ding]. now will you unhook this thing? I don't deserve this kind of shabby treatment [beep]"

Originally posted by LoboUivante
i don't remember who said what but it was something like:

"-X kisses girl

Y: Man you kissed a girl... that's sooooo gay"

That was when Nelson was dating Lisa. Jimbo's the one who said that last line.

"My cat's breath smells like catfood."
"I bent my wookie."

"Ms. Hoover, my worm fell in my mouth and then I ate it. Can I have another one?"

"No Ralph, we're all out of worms. Just sleep while the other children are learning."

"Oooh, sleep. That's where I'm a viking."

the one when they tell stories of the trojan horse, joan of ark, hamlet...

flanders as king, after receiving the trojan horse: "now anytime someone gets wood, they'll think of trojan."