Stockholm Gig on Sun

Yes plz, just tell us if you can how was it different to the currently ongoing tour construction, any different songs..?

Great concert I think! My first CoB-concert and I think it was a nice experience (Dark Tranquillity was better though*cough cough* (no1 heard that))
When they grilled sausage (or falukorv, I think it was) with the flamethrower... that was a funny detail ^^

I'm looking forward to the video-release, and ofcourse to your pictures Peter!

/EDIT
Oh... I just have to add, the second band was awesome! The feeling when they started playing their first song and everyone in the audience started jumping... nice! ;)
Anyone know their name? I never really got it... Oh, and perhaps the name of the first song (or maybe the whole setlist?)

I've never seen the band play so well. It was really crazy, I couldn't believe my ears. Alexi was everything but sloppy and played like five billion times better than before and what I expected. Just wait and see. He even actually knew his own lyrics this time. It's gonna be a really cool DVD. It was the usual Eurotour set with no surprises. They had some flame pyros though (without the barrels tho, but they still grilled some sausage).

scaleo said:
Oh... I just have to add, the second band was awesome! The feeling when they started playing their first song and everyone in the audience started jumping... nice! ;)
Anyone know their name? I never really got it... Oh, and perhaps the name of the first song (or maybe the whole setlist?)

First band: One man army and the undead quartet (fuckin great!)
Second band: Ektomorf (not so great, but still pretty good)
Third band: Hmm.. Some crazy Finns, can't remember their name... ;)

herneheim said:
First band: One man army and the undead quartet (fuckin great!)
Second band: Ektomorf (not so great, but still pretty good)
Third band: Hmm.. Some crazy Finns, can't remember their name... ;)

Ahh! I knew the name of the first band though but not "Ektomorf", thanks man!
But that last (third) band... who were they? :erk: I mean, some of the songs seemed alittle familliar... but, no, can't remember their name either... ;)

Shadeg said:
I've never seen the band play so well. It was really crazy, I couldn't believe my ears. Alexi was everything but sloppy and played like five billion times better than before and what I expected. Just wait and see. He even actually knew his own lyrics this time. It's gonna be a really cool DVD. It was the usual Eurotour set with no surprises. They had some flame pyros though (without the barrels tho, but they still grilled some sausage).

and what about jaska?, didn't he suffer from his rib, did they play shorter?