Stockholm Gig on Sun

_FollowTheReaper_ said:
Hell no :) (well as shadeg said the setlist was the same, no surprise, I guess PMIB would have been a surprise... a bad one :))

That's not true. It's just fucking magical live, believe me.. on the CD it's not even interesting. Fuck it..

The Bringer said:
Wow, sounds like any show in North America.
wow, i wonder where u got that from.?
i dont know if its true for the states or in other provinces of canada but in quebec the shows are pretty awesome. montreal got better places to do gigs than the normal quality. the only false metallers that go there come for shitty bands. most of ppl are metallers at a cob gig. depends on the other bands with them.

_FollowTheReaper_ said:
1st it's pretty boring,
2nd it isn't even their own riffs.

Just shut the fuck up till you see it live, then you'll understand it's definitely on par with Everytime I Die & Angels Don't Kill.

Joonas Lehtonen said:
Just shut the fuck up till you see it live, then you'll understand it's definitely on par with Everytime I Die & Angels Don't Kill.

I agree.
I love it, only cause i love dimebag's work.

Really? And they're doing a show at Lake Bodom? How cool is that.. but I don't know if there's a concert holding place anywhere near Bodom..?

Well I hope they do it someday.. and play Lake Bodom..

Bodominjumalatar: I've got an extra ticket for the Tampere gig (Thursday), wanna buy it??

PS how the fuck do you people have time and money to tour with COB all over the world????????????????????????

Joonas Lehtonen said:
Really? And they're doing a show at Lake Bodom? How cool is that.. but I don't know if there's a concert holding place anywhere near Bodom..?

where did you get that idea from?

I don't think anyone noticed that Jaska had one rib broken. He drummed like hell, with a crazy drum solo somewhere midset :D