Stoked for my mix on Vinyl!

Well. I love it! Actually the band is good too!
Guitar tone is thick and responsive. Drums blast as they should. You know...good shit, you know what you are doing.

Be aware that your master wont work great for vinyl ?!?!

I had that problem once. I did everything the company wanted me to do (low-end control, mono-compatible blablabla, not too much high-end)

In the end, the lead guitars sound like a cassette with an untight tape....

So make sure, to check up with the company, and let them give you a feedback.

Cheers

Bye the way MIX SOUNDS GREAT!!!!

long time waiting to listen new stuff from Within The Ruins, one of my favourite metal bands. i think the songwriting is amazing and joshua made one of his best works sincerely.:)
how you told me joshua, different guitar stuff in this song (engl, 5150, pod...). i really the guitar sound in the first riff. long time without asking for tips but...some tips about that first riff? i suppose it´s pod w/diamondplate. what did you use?

i´d like to listen more bass in that mix too...

long time waiting to listen new stuff from Within The Ruins, one of my favourite metal bands. i think the songwriting is amazing and joshua made one of his best works sincerely.:)
how you told me joshua, different guitar stuff in this song (engl, 5150, pod...). i really the guitar sound in the first riff. long time without asking for tips but...some tips about that first riff? i suppose it´s pod w/diamondplate. what did you use?

i´d like to listen more bass in that mix too...

First off, thanks so much guys!

Yep Normal Pod settings I always use, I just used a eq and did some automation with a high and low pass to make that intro.

Like I mentioned to you in Pm Gutted, I was so rushed I did not have time to reamp the album like I origanly wanted. I ended up using the Pod for most of the rhythms. There is a few rhythm parts I was able to use the Engls on that we tracked. Also the solo's are all my 5150 with mesa cab and the overlay stuff (not solo) are Pod.

thanks joshua.
it would be interesting to listen the song full reamped with engl & 5150 but that pod & real amps mix sounds awesome.:)
i´d tell you it´s your best mix.:)
but i repeat, i´d like to listen bass a little more...

kinda OT, but Josh anyway we can hear that KOTA song through dropbox and not the shitty myspace player?

Yea dude I will upload when i get a free minute. My internet is down till Friday and I have to run up to Mcdonalds to send mixes and do work. Its been a big pain in the ass, I will try and remember to grab that mix on a jump drive and post for yea.

Yea dude I will upload when i get a free minute. My internet is down till Friday and I have to run up to Mcdonalds to send mixes and do work. Its been a big pain in the ass, I will try and remember to grab that mix on a jump drive and post for yea.

oh man that sucks! what's the connection speed at your mcdonalds? at mine it's slower than 56k lol