Stoner Rock/Metal Thread

You guys familar with Disease Concept? They have Dave from Blood Farmers on guitar and have a new album coming out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude, that was badass. Gonna check into those guys for sure.

Is Blood Farmers along the same lines? I thought they were more trad doom than stoner doom, no?

Just found these guys. Can you say "fuck yeah"?

Of course Clutch would play in Michigan, but out in Grand Rapids...ffs I can't catch a break with good bands coming around here.

Everyone either hits Chicago and just skips us altogether...then the occasion when they do hit Michigan its not unusual for it to be Grand Rapids, Lansing, and if I'm LUCKY I might get an Ann Arbor show...

Detroit is where all the garbage acts play hah

Musically it was pretty badass, but couldnt get into the vocals.

Actually I grabbed that one kinda at random. I was listening to the album Southern Darkness but that video was the first listed.

Others I'm getting into right now:

Is Blood Farmers along the same lines? I thought they were more trad doom than stoner doom, no?
Yeah they're more traditional but still sound pretty stonerish.

Actually I grabbed that one kinda at random. I was listening to the album Southern Darkness but that video was the first listed.

Others I'm getting into right now:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrP27IGZWnI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YNfmDeY7ak

The Gozu track was decent, but I couldnt get into the other one.

Yeah they're more traditional but still sound pretty stonerish.

Yeah they are on the radar for me to check out, a lot of people have told me to look into them.

Of course Clutch would play in Michigan, but out in Grand Rapids...ffs I can't catch a break with good bands coming around here.

Everyone either hits Chicago and just skips us altogether...then the occasion when they do hit Michigan its not unusual for it to be Grand Rapids, Lansing, and if I'm LUCKY I might get an Ann Arbor show...

Detroit is where all the garbage acts play hah

Youre into stoner metal?

LOL it'll be my first one. I dunno how this shit works. Do I get a hotel room or a bring a fucking tent?

I sound like a broken record here, but Uncle Acid has a new one coming out next month, I was talking to Kafka about it a while back.

I'll also be joining you guys for Sleep at MDF.

Here's some youtube clips man.

Ha, no worries. I will be looking out for it for sure.

Will also be watching Sleep on Sunday at MDF. Soooo excited. My tickets came in this week. :D

Those Blood Farmer clips were awesome. MA says they are back together. I sure hope so.