Story

yeah i know that, and that's a typical kiddygoth comeback. I know they ransacked the roman empire, and i know they bare little relation to you fucks of today, But, i also know that this is the common name for you kids today and that's why we use it.

I hate Emo I also hate "hard core" metal you know the shit that I have to listen to at work that is "hard core" in sound but, with the pussy ass lyerics to go with?...and Gavin you are a child your self you were born in 87 I was born in 84 I know not much of a diffrance but, talk about the pot calling the kettel black.

Satanic_Queen_666 said:
I hate Emo I also hate "hard core" metal you know the shit that I have to listen to at work that is "hard core" in sound but, with the pussy ass lyerics to go with?...and Gavin you are a child your self you were born in 87 I was born in 84 I know not much of a diffrance but, talk about the pot calling the kettel black.

davidh8uy.png

Satanic_Queen_666 said:
BTW you guys gave me a great laugh thanks ahahahahaha!

You're not fooling anyone. You're crying right now aren't you? You felt it on a deep emotional level, and are devestated by our comments.

oohhhh gooddddd can we get any faker........ "maggot queen", "works at hot topic"........... these are the people that i laugh at whenever i go to the mall....... u know those are the people who try so damn hard for everyone to know that they're into "metal" (or so they think that's what it is)......what a disgrace to real metalheads

Is anyone else getting the inescapable urge to sing songs of how gloriously the brothers (and sisters!) stood side by side, fighting for victory in the valley of glory?
Damn, I hafta put on some Manowar! This thread is the shit guys!

drakkar_anni said:
I'm not exactly the nicest girly to look at but... PHUQUE....

Are you that girl on the pic that you use as your avatar?
So.. if so..
Shut UP ;)

for you don't know what id mean..
you 're really good looking :oops:

bobvex said:
You're not fooling anyone. You're crying right now aren't you? You felt it on a deep emotional level, and are devestated by our comments.

Ahahahaha no. I am not hurt nor emotional over comments people I barely know are saying about me. It take much more to make me cry girl and I have cryied little in my life over stupid shit like this.

Satanic_Queen_666 said:
Ahahahaha no. I am not hurt nor emotional over comments people I barely know are saying about me. It take much more to make me cry girl and I have cryied little in my life over stupid shit like this.

Duh. She is a Santa0nist. They don't cry unless it's ritual. They uhm smite your other cheek and other bollocks like that. Just you watch, we'll all be bald and have odd sharp pains stabbing into our arms and legs this time next week. :Smug:

And... haha, uhm thank you Snowy. :oops: