Strange Question

Hmm, if we're talking about good friends, only about one or two that are as into it as me. There's one girl I've known for the past 4 years though that loves Decapitated, King Diamond, and some other stuff. But she's not as into it as me and her boyfriend are.

Everyone in my social circle absolutely abhors metal. I'd be scared to play some stuff within earshot of most of them.
Afaik, the majority of them listen to whatever genre stuff from the "Garden State" sountrack fall into. It's like light-rock-pop-emo

To the degree I am into it, only a few. But almost all like at least a few metal bands (usually ones I've introduced them to). My closest friends as a whole, are devoted to it, however. It's another point of bonding between us.

many people in my whole school is into metal.. but they are mostly into the more popular "underground" bands, so they wouldn't really be show buddies I geuss

spaffe said:
None, I've never had any friends that were into metal :|

It sucks having none to bang your head with to silly drunken metal
woo.jpg

:oops: :cool: :kickass: :saint: :)

Band mates have become my old friends really, besides a few old friends. I'd say 75%. Problem is, even those friends probably only like about 25-30% of the metal I do.

0 friends or even aquaintances. me and papajosh are probably the only two metal listeners in the houston area.

I'd say about 40% of my friends are into metal. Most of which were brought over by myself, but they don't know as much about "the scene" or the history as I do, and mostly listen to more mainstream stuff.

Heres me friends and what they like, the close ones anyway... Not that anyone gives a flying fuck but this is easier for me to remember.

Matt= Likes some metal but wont listen to anything thats not black or death metal and only if his brother likes it. Likes some Power metal and Children of Bodom but wont admit it to his younger brother. He has fear of ridicule. I dont know why hes 6'7" 285.
Andy= Matts Brother wont listen to anything not Deicde, Dissection, Gwar, Behemoth,Dark Funeral , or Cannibal Corpse, little bit of Gorgasm and Mortician. Hates everything else and thinks its gay. literally.
Casey= Got him into metal but listens to other stuff. Loves keyobards and power metal.
Dusty= Likes One Inflames song, One Hatebreed Song and one Judas Priest song. Episode 666, I will be heard, and Hell Patrol.
Bryan= Loves post/wierd ass hardcore and some metal, listens to wierd hardbeat underground techno, but loves Death, Autopsy, Cannibal Corpse, and Death Angel
Boo= listens to pop punkand plays in a pop punk band.
Shannon= Likes Killswitch Engage because their cute and thats it. Otherwise listens to pop radio.