Strip Bars

Strpi Bars

• Total voters
agree to both above.

must be stated that the best and cheapest strip bars I been to were in Fort Eerie, Canada ... by Niagara Falls

$1 for a private dance ... fully fucking naked !!!!!

generally I hate them now .. and find them depressing as fuck.

General Zod said:
I occasionally find them depressing. But that depends on the bar, the music they're playing and the attitude of the woman.

Heard of one venue where the chicks are undressing to "Blood Fire Death". Shall I retrieve the address for you?

Its depressing when they are becoming a habit. If you are not addicted to them, they are good fun with lots of laughs.. "etc".
1 dollar for a private dance? wow, here its like 10 euros ... but the girls are A class.

been to a few of them. not my thing, really. you'd think it'd be cool with a bunch of beer and naked chicks, but it's really not. the drinks are overpriced, and a lot of the girls are ugly and all of them are skanks with probably five STDs.

Lap dances are cool, but then I gotta wonder, "So how many guys has she rubbed her tits and vag on before me today?"

I'm just a very clean person, and those places are filth (at least the ones I've been to)

one of these days i'm gonna hit up cabaret royale in dallas just to see if its really as classy as they say. friggen place looks like a mansion :p
oh and the clubhouse, dime and vinnie's place. well, vinnie's :(

I go every so often, they are fun but no big deal. Naked women are of course a good thing, but strip bars are like Playboy in 3D.

I enjoy them if they're free, otherwise it is absolutely assinine to spend a shitload of money, and consequently getting a totem hard boner for hours with no closure. In essence, it's practically paying for sexually frustrated torture. Not to mention the drinks are absurdly expensive as well.

I worked at one for a few weeks as a bouncer. That was pretty cool I guess. Those chicks have no fucking shame AT ALL.

Doomcifer said:
I enjoy them if they're free, otherwise it is absolutely assinine to spend a shitload of money, and consequently getting a totem hard boner for hours with no closure. In essence, it's practically paying for sexually frustrated torture.

:lol:

I was this close to spraying a mouthful of water over my monitor when I read that

You can get lots of chicks at strip clubs (not stippers) which to me is really strange and amazing.

Doodoodeedoo doodoodeeedooo [/twighlight zone]

last night went to one with my friend. First off to book a bachelor party for his brother who is getting married next month, then basically we could just not leave.

It was one of those nights where there were literally about 50 girls dancing and only about 20 guys in the place. The girls were 80% Russian, and some unbelieavable specimens of womankind. Got a lapdance from this 5'9' skinny super curly short haired blonde with small tits, that was just oh man ... I didn't get laid for about 2 months, and I wanted to nail this bint right there :loco: ....

But the funny thing was that I was totally out of cash, so my friend was covering me, and when he was gettign lapdances, I was getting accosted by the girls, one by one, coming up for small talk and after a few minutes asking for a dance ... had to blow them all off ... sorry baby, no cash.
There was an ATM on premises, but did you guys ever try to take out money from an ATM at a strip club? About an $8 service charge :kickass:

ok ... just a random rant before breakfast.

I've never been to one, but since it costs so much money (or has the potential to if you get carred away, which is entirely possible but more like probable), I doubt I'd enjoy myself. Plus, I'd rather just spend money on alcohol.