Studio Log Part 1: Intro, Quick tour

Erkan you can speak Turkish too, right? I found your accent very similiar to mine:)

Yeah I can but I'm not sure if that affects my accent at all really since swedish is still my main language. I never "think" in turkish in my head but I do "think" in both swedish and english, alternating as I get bored :) I do have an accent but I can't figure out exactly where it's from but obviously a part of my accent can still be traced back to the swedish language but there seems to be more than that too. Perhaps it is turkish after all, who knows.

I will cook you dinner every day for a decade if you would be my drummer, holy shit fucking balls:headbang:

Damn, didn't see this one before. Do you have a metronome built into your head or something? you play both drums and guitar super tight :).
Seriously awesome work, looking forward to hearing/seeing more stuff.

I will cook you dinner every day for a decade if you would be my drummer, holy shit fucking balls:headbang:

Oh my god that does not sound like a bad deal at all! :D

Damn, didn't see this one before. Do you have a metronome built into your head or something? you play both drums and guitar super tight :).
Seriously awesome work, looking forward to hearing/seeing more stuff.

Haha actually... I think I do :D Sometimes I pick up a stopwatch just for fun and close my eyes and start it. I count to 10 seconds in my head and stop it and I usually get results that are within the 9:90 to 10:10 range so I'm off about 10 hundreths plus or minus from 10 seconds. That's pretty good I think, and I seem to have a natural metronome that is tuned into exactly 1 second which makes it really easy for me to keep 60 or 120 bpm in my head. Huuuuge side-track here but yea... just to answer your question with random useless facts haha :)

But other than that, I do play to a metronome of course. Otherwise the stuff wouldn't be that tight, obviously. I'm looking forward to posting part 4 which is guitars!

Aye, I'm only afraid that the joystick will break on the CME though but it seems solid enough. Otherwise it's a great MIDI keyboard for the price.

Don't worry man, the joystick on mine has come off like 3 times (I've dropped the unit on the floor 2 times) and it still goes solidly back in place.

Dude, you're the fucking man, man.

Your drumming skills are awesome, and the fact that you're so humble makes it even cooler.

I'll be looking forward to the release of your album.