Studio-log

Hi!
Sorry for the lack of uppdate. Things are going great with the guitar, only one solo remains and after that I think I´ll take some time to enjoy the Swedish summer...
Stay tuned! one more video-report is coming up soon...
-Johan

Hi folks,
I wrote an answer here a couple of days ago, regarding the instrumental stuff.. then there were some problem with the forum and that post seems to be gone now?!
Anyway, there will be alot of instrumental parts on this album, but not a complete instrumental track this time.
Although, It IS an interesting thought and who know what will happen in the future..:D

Im almost done with all keys now, but after watching the football world cup, im now thinking of throwing in some wuvuzela sound to complete the instrumental parts.. :loco:
what do you think?

Hi folks,
I wrote an answer here a couple of days ago, regarding the instrumental stuff.. then there were some problem with the forum and that post seems to be gone now?!
Anyway, there will be alot of instrumental parts on this album, but not a complete instrumental track this time.
Although, It IS an interesting thought and who know what will happen in the future..:D

Im almost done with all keys now, but after watching the football world cup, im now thinking of throwing in some wuvuzela sound to complete the instrumental parts.. :loco:
what do you think?

Too bad about the disappeared mail, Kyrt... but it is nice to know there will also a lot of insturmental parts.
Glad the keyboard work is almost done by now....
About vuvuzela... NO, PLEASE !!!! NO ! :yow:

Maybe instrumental...?

:Spin:

lol I'm sure he is. I'm gonna go run to the psychologists department here on the uni tomorrow and see if they already use the term, otherwise I'll see if I can patent it as a psychological ailment for people that are musical geniuses! :D I mean, 21 keyboard tracks in one song...woah! Still not over that :D

Or mabye as a bonus track on the CD, you can do a cover song using only vuvuzelas! (I'm serious by the way.)

^ actually, a vuvuzela is like a combination of a kazoo and a trumpet so you could simply hum in different pitches to make the correct sound! (or so I've been told(I don't have a vuvuzela))

"The vuvuzela (pronunciation: /vuːvuːˈzɛlə/), also known as lepatata (its Tswana name) is typically a 65 cm (2.13 ft) plastic blowing horn that produces a loud, distinctive monotone note, typically around B♭3[1] (the B♭ below middle C)." (wikipedia)

although I'm sure SW can find a way to produce multiple notes from one vuvuzela, I wouldnt be surprised if they do :D

Why? Should we talk about even stranger instruments??
ukes.jpg