Studio-log

see? this is what happens when there's no update for longer than 1 day!... that's how much we need the new album!!!

Hi folks,
I wrote an answer here a couple of days ago, regarding the instrumental stuff.. then there were some problem with the forum and that post seems to be gone now?!
Anyway, there will be alot of instrumental parts on this album, but not a complete instrumental track this time.
Although, It IS an interesting thought and who know what will happen in the future..:D

Im almost done with all keys now, but after watching the football world cup, im now thinking of throwing in some wuvuzela sound to complete the instrumental parts.. :loco:
what do you think?

Hey Kyrt, since you mentioned the world cup: I'm from Uruguay (one of the top 4 by the way, ;)) How about this, if Uruguay wins the World Cup, Seventh Wonder should add as a bonus track an instrumental of the Uruguayan National Anthem (which is actually considered as one of the most beautiful National Anthems in the world), what do you say? You can probably find the Anthem in wikipedia.

Well, think about it! :D

PS: I'm actually posting this idea cause I sincerely think you might enjoy it!

If you chose to accept the challenge, here you can find the complete anthem in it's instrumental version: Uruguayan National Anthem on Wikipedia

How about this, if Uruguay wins the World Cup, Seventh Wonder should add as a bonus track an instrumental of the Uruguayan National Anthem (which is actually considered as one of the most beautiful National Anthems in the world), what do you say?

I'm terribly sorry to burst your bubble, but Uruguay's not gonna win the world cup. They can end third, cos I like Suarez (I'm a big Ajax supporter), but they're not gonna beat the Netherlands in tomorrow :p

I'm terribly sorry to burst your bubble, but Uruguay's not gonna win the world cup. They can end third, cos I like Suarez (I'm a big Ajax supporter), but they're not gonna beat the Netherlands in tomorrow :p

who knows, Cello, who knows, future ain't written ;)

Unfortunately Suarez isn't playing next match because of the Red card he got against Ghana, but that only makes us be more of an underdog, and that (being the underdog) plays for us, and not against us.
(This is kind of off-topic hehe)

Well, to stay on-off-topic here, I think the final will be Netherlands vs Germany, with 1-3 the result

Well, to stay on-off-topic here, I think the final will be Netherlands vs Germany, with 1-3 the result

Wrong, final's gonna be (of course) Uruguay 0 - 0 Germany, and Uruguay's gonna win by penalties (of course, one more time) :Spin:

To keep the off-topic goin:

Seriously, good luck to Holland today ...

(... on your way back home I mean).

:loco:

at this moment, I support Uruguay, though I know that Spain has the chance to win.....

P.S.
Andyyyyyyy????? :D

"The vuvuzela (pronunciation: /vuːvuːˈzɛlə/), also known as lepatata (its Tswana name) is typically a 65 cm (2.13 ft) plastic blowing horn that produces a loud, distinctive monotone note, typically around B♭3[1] (the B♭ below middle C)." (wikipedia)

although I'm sure SW can find a way to produce multiple notes from one vuvuzela, I wouldnt be surprised if they do :D

They'd have to do this

Last edited by a moderator:
To keep the off-topic goin:

Seriously, good luck to Holland today ...

(... on your way back home I mean).

:loco:

Have a good trip home, Uruguay! :loco: Though I'll cheer for you guys when you're playing for the third/fourth place.
A deserved 3-2 win for the Netherlands, though not a great game. What a goal by van Bronkhorst, though! :D

Well, a 40 seconds update is a much too big update for me, I'd rather prefer a 20 seconds or a 15 seconds. That would work much better. :D

BTW, nice solo Johan, now we have something to talk about for a one-month time :D

Hehe nice solo, Johan :) Had to hit the vuvuzela button on youtube to actually hear any proper vuvuzelas though :loco:

Hoping for more updates soon, before the world cup madness takes over again! :D