Stupid people that are addictive...

Janina!
Although she isnt even here anymore (and I was here before her even) so I guess I should leave then :) *walks towards the door*

naaaah.

NeedledWarheart said:
Spellbound - He just flat out owns.
BobVex - My guitar fixing Buddy
Tut - SHOE!
Fenrir - My drunken philly cheesesteak who is MINE! ALL FUCKING MINE!
Maili - Not seen her in ages :(
MetalMaiden - shes great:)
AlexiFollower - top Notch Fella!
Bodomic - WWWAAANNNKKKKAAAA!!!!! :D
LakeBodom666 - Fellow Scot.

and if i've forgotten you, either fuck off and die or just know you're too cool for me to have to write it :D
you forgot me, biatch :cry:

...some people to remember:
NW, ~MM~, Bodomic, Ralf, Tut, Bodomite, Bodomania,...

†_Aragorth_† said:
you forgot me, biatch :cry:

...some people to remember:
NW, ~MM~, Bodomic, Ralf, Tut, Bodomite, Bodomania,...

SSSOOORRRRRRRRYYYYYYY BRO!

Hahahaha!

Marko -=- His crazy slovenian drunk driving videos and crashes in the snow make me laugh :D

my favorite people here, in no order:

tut
zsuzsa - teh hungarian hottie 8P
needled fagheart
eef
johanna - teh nordisk skönhet :p
bobvex

Johanna said:
Janina!
Although she isnt even here anymore (and I was here before her even) so I guess I should leave then :) *walks towards the door*

naaaah.
Sorry, doorlin... I've been away for awhile, 'cause I've been extremely busy and tired lately, but now I'm back and you can't get rid of me, even if you try :p

For me there are many ppl

Johanna - need I say why? well, she's the reason why I ever came here, that crazy little swede :D
John - the guy who turned out to be my real husband, instead of that impostor who's living with me (so when are you coming to pick me up? :p )
Tut - crazy guy, who always makes me laugh and disagrees with me when it comes to prog (psst, Symphony X kicks DT's ass anyday ;) )
Leo - the silly argentinian, who needs to go to an optician and get glasses, every girl with a long black hair does not automatically look like Tarja
yetti - funny and big... I can't think of more right now, sorry

And a lot of others, I'm just too lazy to make a longer list, these were the most important ones anyways

i think i told you this already, but some time ago i thought you didn't like me! :lol:

anyway, here's a thing to show my gratitude, i thought about keeping it a secret cause i know you'll make fun of me:

My band is gonna cover Inferno :p
And i actually kinda like the song

Now pretend you never heard that :lol: :p

Tut Ankh Amon said:
i think i told you this already, but some time ago i thought you didn't like me! :lol:
Now why would you think that? I'm quite sure that I even voted for you to be one of the funniest guys on this board in the board awards topic, can't be sure though, I'm demented you know :p

My band is gonna cover Inferno :p
And i actually kinda like the song

Now pretend you never heard that :lol: :p
How could I do that? It's nice to see that you're learning something, that really is a great song! And needless to say; I wanna hear that cover :worship: