Stupid people that are addictive...

Dont wory my dear. You still have me....

But thats not any consolation. WE'LL MISS YOU DILEMA! *cries*

hahaha, just hurry and fuck off a jew :D

perfecterror said:
:Smug: well i really thought i was stupid (being a christian and all) and i wasnt even mentioned once!

me--------> :(

btw... i think you are all stupid and very addictive, or else i wouldnt be here! :wave:
oh yeah. . .
perfect error - for good chats on AIM, and being cool in general. . .:D
hmmm
dilema, but i might have put him already. . .and if i did. . tough shit, you get another one *puts dilema in a headlock and gives a noogie*
all the newbies for keeping me entertained, and letting me, gavin, and zarok show off our COB knowledge.

NeedledWarheart said:
It still confuses me as to why you wanna see your favourite scot in a Kilt holding a Jackson?
because its fucking sexy, you hot man beast:Spin:

NeedledWarheart said:
It still confuses me as to why you wanna see your favourite scot in a Kilt holding a Jackson?
"in a Kilt holding a Jackson"
doesnt that sentence just give you wonderful mental images!? :dopey: :p

There really doesnt have to be good reasons ... you owe me. :cry:

:lol::lol::lol:

"There really doesnt have to be good reasons ... you owe me"

I know i do, and i will i just gotta find the bastard of a thing.

bob you fucker.....you already listed me :lol: i have logic remember?...but the noogie and headlock are graciously accepted

and it turns out my 'rents got DSL while i was away. whod a thunk it....but im still not going to be able to sit around here as often as i used to...but it looks like you didnt get rid of me that easily.....fuckers

dilema1362 said:
and it turns out my 'rents got DSL while i was away. whod a thunk it....but im still not going to be able to sit around here as often as i used to...but it looks like you didnt get rid of me that easily.....fuckers
FUCK!!!!
my plan has backfired. . . .