...stupid question... (gimme a stupid answer)

AtTheGates2099

I am one sick fuck
Oct 28, 2001
Dallas, TX U.S.A.
Alright....I have yet another question for the boyz in VEHEMENCE....

And you're going to completely hate me for asking this, cause I'm sure you've had TONS and TONS and TONS of people ask you this same question over and over and over again.....Sorry, but the curiosity is just killing me,...I have to ask...

...Will Metal Blade ever re-issue "The thoughts from which I hide"....I still don't have it.....

If anyone has a used copy lying around that they'd like to get rid of, I'll pay $20 if good condition....

Here's an even dumber question.

Is that like the demo album?

lookaround.gif

I believe they consider it as their first full-length. I have it ... it's pretty cool, and the closing song, "Reconditioning the Flock" is one of the band's best songs, I think. However, it's in a pretty different style than "Helping the World to See." Most of the songs are similar to "Her Beautiful Eyes." I think the band still has copies left ... Bjorn? John?

the sound quality isnt as rich and full as the past albums, but it still represents the begining of the new age metal gods! :headbang: I was fortunete to recieve of a copy of the cd from a friend who went out and bought it (where i have no clue) But if you ever get a chance to listen to any of the songs, listen to Whore, Cunt, Die because youre ears will get the chance to listen to a most awe-inspriring solo put out by bjorn

check this out. I own it, and one of my friends lost it. It's a rare fucking Vehemence album and one of my friends lost it! AGH! I still got the case though, so I can stare at all three of the Vehemence album cases and feel special though...

Whoa shit, you sayin we can still purchase them from you? AS soon as you guys start takin orders on the site again, I must get a few shirts :headbang: and TTFWIH if still available

No shit.....PLEEEEEEEAAAAAASE save a copy for me!!!!!!! I'm also going to order all 5 shirts plus the G.W.C. poster!!!!

I'm going to keep checking back everyday until they start taking orders....Then I'm FedEx-ing it that same day.