STYE review from Close-Up magazine

Actually I'm looking forward too it, hope it turns out like I'm expecting, something different, but still good. I'd rather not hear another Lunar Strain/TJR/whoracle/colony/clayman/rtr, but instead something different, that still sounds good.

Freddy Krueger said:
That's what the article just said... To be more riff driven and less melodic.

So...
quote the part in the review where it claims to be "less melodic". more riff driven does not mean less melodic. and even so, why should it matter if the riffs kick ass. they're never gonna be as melodic as they were on TJR anyway. its always going to be melodic though. thats the core of In Flames.

Just wait to you hear it: are some of you actually fans of this band?! Just pretend they didnt make any albums after Whoracle if it stops the moaning. True originality is a myth and if In Flames were to keep repeating themselves they'd have a whole new mob of complaints to face. Sorry, just had to get that off my chest.

This is not a review, it's a studio report. You should know that the guy who wrote it also hyped St Anger like it was the second coming of christ, calling it really fast, aggressive and awesome.

Apart from that, I think it will be a very enjoyable album. The people I've talked to that have heard it says its great.