Suffocation - Souls To Deny

Oceanic Motion said:
SUFFO1.jpg

SUFFOII2.jpg
The new album is slacking because they are getting to old. Look, I see a wrinkle. And you can't be a badass with a beer belly. heheheheheh.

Nihilistic said:
Anyway! Deceit is a fucking terrible song.
no way that song is good

Anyway Terrance looks funny as hell with his glasses and backwards hat sitting way back on his head.......hard to believe he is one of the best death metal guitarists ever

it sucks that my comp isn't powerful enough to run UT2004... Oh well, I don't even have the time to play games these days. I would say flak cannon over minigun though!

Ben_t said:
yeah neuraxis is another good band from Québec. I'm going to see them live april 10th. :Spin:

They're from Quebec?? Cool! I know this band but I didn'T know they were from my own province:p How many albums do they have???? I'll probably buy one soon! Which one do you recommend?

Oh and sorry about the UT2004 post, I didn't know there was a second page when I made the post.

At the risk of sounding racist, I find a great deal of comfort in the fact that one of death metal's greatest guitarists(no argument there) is a black dude.

*turns on T.V. and sees 50 Cent*

*shakes head*

AsModEe said:
They're from Quebec?? Cool! I know this band but I didn'T know they were from my own province:p How many albums do they have???? I'll probably buy one soon! Which one do you recommend?
http://www.neuraxis.org/

My personnal favorite is Truth Beyond... so I would suggest this one first. Their 2 firsts albums (Imagery and A Passage Into Forlorn) will be re-released in 1 new package so it might be a good pick too. I think this re-release will be out in May if my memory is correct. :)